Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Default Re: Lets Talk Order Status

Letstalk posted this on their Facebook page answering to someone asking about the phones delay.

Unfortunately, Sprint had issues ordering enough quantity of the Epic 4G Touch to fulfill the high demand of orders certain authorized dealers received. The good news is that we'll be getting the Epic 4G Touch into our warehouse early next week and will immediately ship them out overnight to customers who have already pre-ordered the device. We're sorry for the inconvenience and greatly appreciate your patience in this matter.
    Thanked by 2:

Quote Originally Posted by income View Post
    Dang my backorder says 9/20 now and not 9/19 anymore oh that's getting to me somehow
    Where does it say this? I don't see any date in my Back Ordered description or any emails.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyeHack View Post
    This thread reads "lets talk about order statuses"
    No it doesn't, and you know it. It's for people who are waiting for our phones from Lets Talk. Stop trolling our thread.
    lbates likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by justinblott View Post
    Where does it say this? I don't see any date in my Back Ordered description or any emails.
    My expected ship date also changed from 9/19 to 9/20. Letstalk sent an email this morning to notify me of this change apparently. Oh well, it's still cheaper than Wirefly and I'll be satisfied if I can get it sometime next week (and 9/21 would be awesome).

Quote Originally Posted by h4ldol View Post
    My expected ship date also changed from 9/19 to 9/20. Letstalk sent an email this morning to notify me of this change apparently.
    So strange - I hope it's not a bad omen that mine doesn't have any date whatsoever. Although my status page is worded in a weird way that makes it seem that a date should be listed:

The Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint) you have ordered is currently backordered. The product estimated time of arrival is expected. If you would like more information on this order call our toll-free number: 877-947-3460.

So strange - I hope it's not a bad omen that mine doesn't have any date whatsoever. Although my status page is worded in a weird way that makes it seem that a date should be listed:

The Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint) you have ordered is currently backordered. The product estimated time of arrival is expected. If you would like more information on this order call our toll-free number: 877-947-3460.
    This is what my order status page reads:

Order Shipment Status

One or more items in your order are out of stock.
    Due to high demand, the following product(s) in your order are presently out of stock.
    The expected date for new inventory arriving at our warehouse is displayed below

Estimated Availability Qty Unit Price Product
    09/20/2011 1 $134.99 Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint)

After inventory is replenished your order will typically ship in 2 business days or less. You may continue to wait and we'll notify you when your items are in stock and ready to ship.

Alternately, if you would like your order to ship faster, please click Continue to shop for an alternate in-stock device.

Note: If you don't find something you like better, you will be able to cancel the operation and keep your original order and pricing intact.

ROM

It looks like you ordered thru Walmart with lets talk, as did I and I have the same status as u I think the other people with actual delivery dates ordered direct thru let's talk.

Quote Originally Posted by grayfox99 View Post
    It looks like you ordered thru Walmart with lets talk, as did I and I have the same status as u I think the other people with actual delivery dates ordered direct thru let's talk.
    Maybe that's it - I also ordered through Walmart

just changed to 9/21

Just received the below email from letstalk.....

Dear Customers,

Thank you for pre-ordering the Epic 4G Touch. Due to overwhelming customer response, Sprint was unable to fulfill product orders for authorized dealers in time to meet today.s launch. The good news is that a shipment of this hot new phone will be delivered to our warehouse by early next week (September 20th or 21st) and we will immediately fulfill and ship orders overnight to customers who placed a pre-order*. Thanks for your patience and we.ll keep you posted on the status of your Epic 4G Touch!

What I don't understand is why they keep pushing the date back and making it worse. Surely they must have talked to Samsung/Sprint by now and gotten a delivery date for the shipment.

By the way, has ANYONE gotten an Epic Touch from LetsTalk? I haven't heard a single person say they got it yet. Therefore, you're telling me they did a PREORDER at the CHEAPEST price on the internet all without getting a confirmation that they were getting a batch of the phone. That's just great -_-

Global Posts
    28 Global Posts

@tronthedon My suspicion is that there isn't really the stock available to meet the demand for this phone, but Sprint/Samsung didn't want to leave the launch any later. So I've cancelled my order with Letstalk, and got one this afternoon from the Sprint store. I didn't mind waiting a week to get the phone, but I'm not up for hanging on and on, then finding that only the first 1000 Letstalk customers ever had a chance of getting one.

My order with Wirefly is saying delivery 9/20 after originally being 9/17. As I am porting my number from Veriaon, I really wish I had just gone to Sprint store today as I would get the credit for porting and paid about $70 for the phone.
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #64  

So I found out this morning that it is backordered. So your saying noone that ordered from lets talk on sept 1 will be getting there phone tomorrow or monday?!!! That sounds wierd....and its pushed back all the way to wedensday??? Something doesnt sound right with them. I hope they get sued. Ill be reporting them to BBB. Im cancelling my order tomorrow since i went to sams club to do some shopping today and i was approached by a mobile person who had the phone in is hand...and said he had 5 in stock. I just decided to get it then cuz i really wanted it...oh it might have been 50 dollars more but it was worth it since i can take it back within 30 days if something technical goes wrong and theyll replace it. I guess with those online stores you get what you pay for except best buy...they are very fast with their orders!!! I would suggest cancelling lets talk bc youll prolly regret it later on...

Sent from my sexy Sprint Galaxy S 2 (:

I bought at Sprint store after the dates kept getting further and further away. What ticked me off even more tonight when I returned from work was in looking at the receipt, they had removed the "take20" coupon code. Which means, if I had waited to buy from them, the price would have been $30+ more than had been originally sent to me. So, a bit of bait and switch on price and delays will lead me to never consider them ever again.

hmm my coupon code is gone too but the price is still discounted so that's good.

I ordered mine online from Sprint yesterday at midnight...got shipping confirmation about 6 hours later...wont be here till next Wednesday ...says its shipped on 3 day...what happened to free overnight shipping to premier gold accounts? Wish I had just gone to the store. Hope everyone is having fun with theirs.

I got tired of seeing the ship date from Lets Talk getting delayed multiple times so I went to my Sprint store (where I had pre-ordered two weeks ago) and picked up my E4GT. Great phone! But now I need to cancel my order from Lets Talk and unfortunately you can't easily cancel your order online like Wirefly, so I guess I'll have to call on Saturday to cancel it. Unlike Wirefly, Lets Talk definitely seems sketchy and I won't be using them in the future again.

Everyone should go onto their Facebook page and tell them how you feel!

I just looked at my order and now it says unknown.

Mines says backordered and this morning I have an account credit for the exact amount that was put on hold for my fone...did they just cancel my order? Or is there a set amount of time money can be held?

I contacted them to update my shipping address, and the ETA is still 9/21 according to the rep and on my order page.

They still haven't charged my credit card yet.

Quote Originally Posted by tom299 View Post
    I contacted them to update my shipping address, and the ETA is still 9/21 according to the rep and on my order page.

They still haven't charged my credit card yet.
    Yeah me too I saw before on my card the money had been taken out no it's back. But my order still is there and when I called they said the 21st.

Quote Originally Posted by Eversofree View Post
    Yeah me too I saw before on my card the money had been taken out no it's back. But my order still is there and when I called they said the 21st.
    That might be the preauthorization they run when you place the order, but they won't charge your card until the phone ships.

So just talked to customer service this morning. They are expecting a "big order" either this morning or tomorrow morning. My order status still shows "unknown" and I order on the 12th, order number 152186xx. We will have to wait and see if they actually ship today, and if so, if they will fulfill ALL of the preorders. The customer service guy said he thinks they will because it is supposed to be a "really big order...like a thousand man". Just hoping I am in the first 1000 that ordered...
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast