Lets Talk Order Status

justinblott

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
Still no order status update here. Order #152107XX, ordered on the 10th.

Did you order through Walmart or directly through letstalk? I ordered through Walmart on the 9th and sill haven't received an update either. I did call earlier today and they said they should be getting the phones tomorrow.

rbasanez

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine on the 12th.
My status is the following:

One or more items in your order are out of stock.
The Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint) you have ordered is currently backordered. The product estimated time of arrival is UNKNOWN. If you would like more information on this order call our toll-free number: 877-947-3460.

I feel so stupid. I'm refreshing my screen, checking this blog every 5 min, feeling like a groupie waiting anxiously for this phone. While I get that 'it's just a phone', I just HATE when you have an 'agreement' with someone or a company and they don't abide by that agreement.

It's the principle... but again, we are in 2011 and those are non-existent like customer service from letstalk.

To all those who got their new phones... CONGRATS and ENJOY!!!!

rbasanez

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Just got off the phone with LetsTalk (Walmart).

Spoke to a super friendly woman who told me the phones were coming in tomorrow.

I made sure to be extra polite to her when I called and it paid off. She waived my FedEx fee of $18.

She said I should expect the phone to be shipped out tomorrow and arrival date of Thursday the 22nd.

I thanked her for the refund on the FedEx overnight fee and hung up.

We'll see what happens on Thursday, I suppose.

Marley

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
Ordered mine about 15 minutes after it was available for sale on Sprint.com; delivery is scheduled for tomorrow. Five day shipping is not as fun as my normal over night from Sprint. It was shipped out the same day I ordered it, so I do not know why they no longer use overnight shipping...I have a Premier Gold Account...I've been reading the forums everyday, though - so I could live vicariously through you all. :p

Acestout

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I just got off the phone with a customer service rep for letstalk and Its just as JasonF says, there getting about 2000 in tomorrow.

The rep also informed me that they received a few in Monday or Tuesday. He was told not to tell customers because only a few orders would be filled with it thus creating more problems from already impatient customers. He was also told they might not be doing preorders in the future because of all the backlash there are taking from said customers. The number of phones they obtained Monday was unknown tho.

Very informative conversation we had.

tom299

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Ordered mine on the 11th through letstalk and got my tracking number around 6:30pm est tonight. Should be here tomorrow.

It pisses me off that LetsTalk is not fulfilling orders sequentially. Another person ordered on the 14th and his was already shipped today.

I ordered mine on the 10th and have yet to get a tracking #.

justinblott

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
It pisses me off that LetsTalk is not fulfilling orders sequentially. Another person ordered on the 14th and his was already shipped today.

I ordered mine on the 10th and have yet to get a tracking #.

I ordered mine on the 9th and haven't gotten a tracking #. It seems that the way people ordered it (through Walmart vs directly through letstalk) has some influence over what emails they're receiving. I'm hoping that they're just being slow on sending out these tracking numbers and we'll receive them shortly, but who knows really.

tom299

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine on the 9th and haven't gotten a tracking #. It seems that the way people ordered it (through Walmart vs directly through letstalk) has some influence over what emails they're receiving. I'm hoping that they're just being slow on sending out these tracking numbers and we'll receive them shortly, but who knows really.

I ordered directly from LetsTalk.

It pisses me off. If they say "first come, first served" then they should stick by it.

justinblott

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
I ordered directly from LetsTalk.

It pisses me off. If they say "first come, first served" then they should stick by it.

It is annoying - they clearly don't know how not to piss off their customers. I definitely will not be ordering through them next time I'm buying a phone.

justinblott

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
Did you check you order status online?

The status is "Back Ordered" with this statement:

One or more items in your order are out of stock.
The Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint) you have ordered is currently backordered. The product estimated time of arrival is UNKNOWN. If you would like more information on this order call our toll-free number: 877-947-3460.

For whatever reason, some people are receiving messages like this while others have specific dates and even tracking numbers.

ajac

Oct 10, 2009
Visit site
picked up 2 from sprint store on saturday. I ordered one online but found out my local store still had one.. thought this would ancel the order.. it didnt so now I have 2 (using 2 upgrades) and 1 using an ugprade already used lol so in essence I got 3 epic touches for 2 lines

justinblott

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
My status is still in back order, but the page now says: The product estimated time of arrival is 09-21-2011.

At least it's a change. This is what I've been told a few times this week by their support: they'd get them on Wednesday and I get my phone on Thursday.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae