Lets Talk Order Status

tronthedon

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
What I don't understand is why they keep pushing the date back and making it worse. Surely they must have talked to Samsung/Sprint by now and gotten a delivery date for the shipment.

By the way, has ANYONE gotten an Epic Touch from LetsTalk? I haven't heard a single person say they got it yet. Therefore, you're telling me they did a PREORDER at the CHEAPEST price on the internet all without getting a confirmation that they were getting a batch of the phone. That's just great -_-

mpnalvin

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
@tronthedon My suspicion is that there isn't really the stock available to meet the demand for this phone, but Sprint/Samsung didn't want to leave the launch any later. So I've cancelled my order with Letstalk, and got one this afternoon from the Sprint store. I didn't mind waiting a week to get the phone, but I'm not up for hanging on and on, then finding that only the first 1000 Letstalk customers ever had a chance of getting one.

Hunan

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
My order with Wirefly is saying delivery 9/20 after originally being 9/17. As I am porting my number from Veriaon, I really wish I had just gone to Sprint store today as I would get the credit for porting and paid about $70 for the phone.

lov3p1nk88

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
So I found out this morning that it is backordered. So your saying noone that ordered from lets talk on sept 1 will be getting there phone tomorrow or monday?!!! That sounds wierd....and its pushed back all the way to wedensday??? Something doesnt sound right with them. I hope they get sued. Ill be reporting them to BBB. Im cancelling my order tomorrow since i went to sams club to do some shopping today and i was approached by a mobile person who had the phone in is hand...and said he had 5 in stock. I just decided to get it then cuz i really wanted it...oh it might have been 50 dollars more but it was worth it since i can take it back within 30 days if something technical goes wrong and theyll replace it. I guess with those online stores you get what you pay for except best buy...they are very fast with their orders!!! I would suggest cancelling lets talk bc youll prolly regret it later on...

Sent from my sexy Sprint Galaxy S 2 :)

Vegasden

May 13, 2010
vegasden.net
I bought at Sprint store after the dates kept getting further and further away. What ticked me off even more tonight when I returned from work was in looking at the receipt, they had removed the "take20" coupon code. Which means, if I had waited to buy from them, the price would have been $30+ more than had been originally sent to me. So, a bit of bait and switch on price and delays will lead me to never consider them ever again.

Marley

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine online from Sprint yesterday at midnight...got shipping confirmation about 6 hours later...wont be here till next Wednesday ...says its shipped on 3 day...what happened to free overnight shipping to premier gold accounts? Wish I had just gone to the store. Hope everyone is having fun with theirs.

h4ldol

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
I got tired of seeing the ship date from Lets Talk getting delayed multiple times so I went to my Sprint store (where I had pre-ordered two weeks ago) and picked up my E4GT. Great phone! But now I need to cancel my order from Lets Talk and unfortunately you can't easily cancel your order online like Wirefly, so I guess I'll have to call on Saturday to cancel it. Unlike Wirefly, Lets Talk definitely seems sketchy and I won't be using them in the future again.

Acestout

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Mines says backordered and this morning I have an account credit for the exact amount that was put on hold for my fone...did they just cancel my order? Or is there a set amount of time money can be held?

tom299

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I contacted them to update my shipping address, and the ETA is still 9/21 according to the rep and on my order page.

They still haven't charged my credit card yet.

Eversofree

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I contacted them to update my shipping address, and the ETA is still 9/21 according to the rep and on my order page.

They still haven't charged my credit card yet.

Yeah me too I saw before on my card the money had been taken out no it's back. But my order still is there and when I called they said the 21st.

h4ldol

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Yeah me too I saw before on my card the money had been taken out no it's back. But my order still is there and when I called they said the 21st.

That might be the preauthorization they run when you place the order, but they won't charge your card until the phone ships.

sh4venwookie

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
So just talked to customer service this morning. They are expecting a "big order" either this morning or tomorrow morning. My order status still shows "unknown" and I order on the 12th, order number 152186xx. We will have to wait and see if they actually ship today, and if so, if they will fulfill ALL of the preorders. The customer service guy said he thinks they will because it is supposed to be a "really big order...like a thousand man". Just hoping I am in the first 1000 that ordered...

eric3316

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
So just talked to customer service this morning. They are expecting a "big order" either this morning or tomorrow morning. My order status still shows "unknown" and I order on the 12th, order number 152186xx. We will have to wait and see if they actually ship today, and if so, if they will fulfill ALL of the preorders. The customer service guy said he thinks they will because it is supposed to be a "really big order...like a thousand man". Just hoping I am in the first 1000 that ordered...

I am a little surprised they do not have the tracking number for their shipment to know exactly when it is coming in. Unless they know it is coming in today but have the backorder date for tomorrow in case they can't get all the orders out today......Well here is hoping they actually ship today!

foxythang74

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site

I also ordered on 9/12/11 with order# 152152** and was told on Friday that my order was a little more than a 1/4 way down on the list. They are shipping all the orders in the order they've been received. Also told me that they were getting a large shipment on MONDAY and I should be in that batch. But my status still says Back ordered with 9/21 as approx. avail date. I'm soooo anxious to get this phone! :D

justinblott

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site

I hope you're right. I called yesterday afternoon and they said they expected it on Wednesday...today would be even better!

Edit: for anyone keeping track, I ordered on 9/9 and my order number is 152081**

eric3316

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I ordered on 9/11 and my order number is 152119**

Think these numbers are only for the Epic or all there phone orders included in these numbers.....

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc