Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Default Re: Just got the GSII at my local Sprint Store!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JayWill72 View Post
    Here's what I've been able to deduce so far:

Solid Red = Charging
    Solid Blue = Fully Charged (while still on charger)
    Blinking Red = Notification (text, email, voicemail)
    That's what I've gathered from all the info too...just want to make sure.

Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric View Post
    I'm pretty sure the notifications are the same as on my wifes Samsung Replenish which I believe for all notifications its red and when the phone is fully charged its blue.
    Hmmm; it'd seem more natural if it lit 'green' when fully charged (kind of like 'good to go'; just like how a traffic light indicates). It'd be great if the 'blue' could be changed/assigned to notfications...since the indicator light is obviously capable of multiple colors.

P.S. Btw; this is random and is probably more appropriate for a different thread related to the question (but I suspected it wouldnt hurt adding this in my post...but if I purchased my Blackberry Bold 9930 on August 21st...I still have time to return and exchange it for the S2 right?)

Quote Originally Posted by handsomeprince View Post
    P.S. Btw; this is random and is probably more appropriate for a different thread related to the question (but I suspected it wouldnt hurt adding this in my post...but if I purchased my Blackberry Bold 9930 on August 21st...I still have time to return and exchange it for the S2 right?)
    Yeah man you have 30 days. I'd get down to a store tomorrow though.

Quote Originally Posted by JayWill72 View Post
    Yeah man you have 30 days. I'd get down to a store tomorrow though.
    Ok. Is it one of those no questions asked things? Or is it dependent on their discretion based on what I tell them my reason is? Like can I simply say..."eh; not feeling this Blackberry and want to the S2 now" ?? Because that's really my reason...just not feeling the Blackberry.

The Blackberry is still in the condition as it was brand new; have all the packaging, materials that it came with.

Global Posts
    61 Global Posts

I am and will be a was after tomorrow a Pre owner myself and it will be my first android. So i'm in the same boat, will be learning how to figure out everything.
    SkyeHacks Avatar
    Banned

your famous. you made the front page.

Congrats man! And I'll also be using my old Palm Pre cables to charge.

can we see some side by side pics with other devices? i would like to see how that 4.5"+ display sizes up.

thanks and enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    can we see some side by side pics with other devices? i would like to see how that 4.5"+ display sizes up.

thanks and enjoy!
    Here's a Bionic vs. Epic 4G Touch video that Bob at Wirefly did, that I thought showed a nice size comparison for two September 2011 releases ...

Thanked by:

I would like to see how the browser speed, compare to Tegra2 processor! please.

hey atomic, by any chance do you know what the full retail price is for the epic from sprint? did you see anything like that, or is it on your receipt?

ROM
    Blazer Rom 1.3

Full retail is $499.99 direct from Sprint....
    HTC One Glacier Silver
    ROM - TrickDroid 5.5.1

Samsung Nexus 10 - 32GB
    ROM - RootBox 4.0

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 - Titanium Grey - 32GB
    ROM - Stock, Rooted

sprint is accepting orders now over the phone!

just bought one from Amazon for 530 out the door, with free two day delivery, better then full retail at sprint...

I was first in line at a Sprint private store and they told me today that they may not have the phones tomorrow and most likely on Monday. They are offering free screen protectors and 25% off the acessories. My Evo trade in at that store is now worth $85.00 from the $125.00 i was told when i pre ordered on day one.. I said ok, just call me.

Went to the second Sprint store which is a corporate store and i bought the gift card and was told my phone will be available on Friday morning as their shipment will arrive tonight. I mentioned the other store availability and she said it could be true since they are not a corporate store. This store is offering $100.00 for my Evo and my $50.00 gc credit=$150.00. That leaves me with $350.00 for the phone out of contract since i do not qualify for the $199.99 price. May do the $90.00 etf and pay $199.99 price and save money but, lose my number. No biggie to me.

Ian B

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matty Mo View Post
    just bought one from Amazon for 530 out the door, with free two day delivery, better then full retail at sprint...
    Amazon says "BACKORDERED". Was this the case when you ordered?

Global Posts
    47 Global Posts

lol i work at sprint.. We always sell phones early as soon as they ring up for the right prices. Usally a day or 2 early. But not putting where u got it from is not protecting the store. As soon as the ran that transaction through its no way to hide it lol the whole company knows it's in the system. But congrats btw the pic is legit I sold one today also.

Global Posts
    235 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dandygeek View Post
    Amazon says "BACKORDERED". Was this the case when you ordered?
    Has been the case for at least 3 days.

-Eric

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Atomicvoice View Post
    And no I am not joking...my local sprint store just called me and I went over there and picked it up. Not going to say what store. Dont want to get them in any trouble? But I know how ppl are on forums....so I attached a pic.

I was a Pre- owner for like 2 1/2 years or so and this is my first Android, so far, I am really happy with my choice. The phone is really fast, now all I need to do is learn how to do everything.

Next I am trying to decide if I want to buy the Galaxy 10.1 or wait for something else?
    how much was it full retail?

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by 1BadHEMI View Post
    Full retail is $499.99 direct from Sprint....
    thats what i thought some people are saying 599

Quote Originally Posted by Ian B View Post
    My Evo trade in at that store is now worth $85.00 from the $125.00 i was told when i pre ordered on day one..
    Anyone know if you are supposed to trade in your old phone (I also will trade in an Evo 4G) at the Sprint store when you get your new phone or mail it in? Customer service at the call center told me to go to the website but that seems like a bit of a hassle to mail it in versus at the store (if you pick up a new phone there).

received mine UPS today, business customer and ordered it yesterday through my local sprint store. Very nice phone as I'm sure all of you know. Still sad to give up my EVO 4G that I've had since launch day last year. Oh well, all good things come to an end.

Does that bad boy actually fit in your pocket? Comfortably?

Global Posts
    235 Global Posts

Best Buy said that they'd give me $135 for my Evo, but mine is in perfect condition (have it in a skin and a Barely There case). I'm debating on trading it in or trying my luck at selling it to someone later.

Quote Originally Posted by lorcha View Post
    Haha! The ladies at the club
    "is that an Epic 4g touch in your pocket or do you just like me?"

Quote Originally Posted by lorcha View Post
    Can anyone tell me if it's larger or smaller than the Evo 4G, please?
    Live every day like it is your last...because it COULD be!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast