Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Just got the GSII at my local Sprint Store!!!

And no I am not joking...my local sprint store just called me and I went over there and picked it up. Not going to say what store. Dont want to get them in any trouble? But I know how ppl are on forums....so I attached a pic.

I was a Pre- owner for like 2 1/2 years or so and this is my first Android, so far, I am really happy with my choice. The phone is really fast, now all I need to do is learn how to do everything.

Next I am trying to decide if I want to buy the Galaxy 10.1 or wait for something else?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Just got the GSII at my local Sprint Store!!!-cimg0118.jpg  
    Thanked by:
    ajm91484 likes this.

Default Re: Just got the GSII at my local Sprint Store!!!

Congratulations! Yeah probably best not to put a bullseye on the store by calling it out. Make some calls, use some data and let us know what your experience in your area is! I think most of us know how good this phone is as a multimedia device, but are most concerned with how it will perform as a PHONE!

Nice, not sure if this has been asked or not but does the notification light blink blue or red?

Sweet! Nice grab! Any word on how reception is compared to other phones you've had?

Global Posts
    176 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BRIVERS73 View Post
    Nice, not sure if this has been asked or not but does the notification light blink blue or red?
    I've seen it blink blue in a video review.

Quote Originally Posted by noshooz View Post
    I've seen it blink blue in a video review.
    I've seen it blink blue in a boot up & red while the device was in use...
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Its red when its charging....will have to get back to you on notification, but i would say it would be red also
    Thanked by:
    SkyeHacks Avatar
    Banned

fake

Quote Originally Posted by SkyeHack View Post
    fake
    *sigh*
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Quote Originally Posted by SkyeHack View Post
    fake
    Posted the pic and everything. What else do u want ohhhh and it sounds way better then my pre
    LegendarySoul likes this.

Global Posts
    235 Global Posts

Isn't that your Pre's charging cable? If so, then I'm saying authentic! (never doubted anyway)

Quote Originally Posted by Atomicvoice View Post
    Posted the pic and everything. What else do u want ohhhh and it sounds way better then my pre
    Think he or she is jealous. He or she never gets it in his or her hands.
    enormous likes this.
    SkyeHacks Avatar
    Banned

I will only believe you if u take a high definition picture with the phone while the forums is in the background on the computer screen and a sheet with his name on it and 2 forms of government id with todays newspaper while he is showing the about phone on the screen menu.

And no I am not joking...my local sprint store just called me and I went over there and picked it up. Not going to say what store. Dont want to get them in any trouble? But I know how ppl are on forums....so I attached a pic.

I was a Pre- owner for like 2 1/2 years or so and this is my first Android, so far, I am really happy with my choice. The phone is really fast, now all I need to do is learn how to do everything.

Next I am trying to decide if I want to buy the Galaxy 10.1 or wait for something else?
    Can you make it again but close to date on GSII? Some SkyeHack seems he or she still thinks it's fake. Let's prove him or her. -_-

lol to much
    I LOVE MY AT&T GALAXY NOTE II
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  

lmfao.....nice pic u got there....yes that is my pre charging cable.....here is another pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Just got the GSII at my local Sprint Store!!!-skyehack.jpg  
    Thanked by 5:

lmfao.....nice pic u got there....yes that is my pre charging cable.....here is another pic
    Good idea! See, SkyeHack?!

Sweet! but you didn't have to prove yourself.
    99.9% of forum believed you let the doubter doubt
    I LOVE MY AT&T GALAXY NOTE II
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #19  

It blinks red when u get a notification
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Just got the GSII at my local Sprint Store!!!-time.jpg  
    Thanked by:

It blinks red when u get a notification
    Is there anything in the settings to change the LED colors? I'd far prefer blinking blue for notifications. Red always screams DANGER WILL ROBINSON DANGER to me. I like softer colors.
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #21  

I dont belive u can, but im still looking....

I dont belive u can, but im still looking....
    Firstly; congrats on the phone

As for the notification light...in almost every picture showing the notification light in pictures (I've seen it blue; and of course along w/ red)...so if it shows 'red' while charging and for new notifications...then what about the 'blue'; what does that indicate? Unless all those still shots that show it 'blue' happened to be taken while the phone is paired w/ a bluetooth device or something.

I guess that's why some are wondering it the notification light color can be changed. If someone can elaborate on the whole 'blue', 'red' thing; it'll be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by handsomeprince View Post
    Firstly; congrats on the phone

I guess that's why some are wondering it the notification light color can be changed. If someone can elaborate on the whole 'blue', 'red' thing; it'll be appreciated.
    Here's what I've been able to deduce so far:

Solid Red = Charging
    Solid Blue = Fully Charged (while still on charger)
    Blinking Red = Notification (text, email, voicemail)
    Thanked by:

I'm pretty sure the notifications are the same as on my wifes Samsung Replenish which I believe for all notifications its red and when the phone is fully charged its blue.

ROM
    Stock for now

Congrats on your Samsung Galaxy S2. I'm hoping to pick mine up tomorrow. Radio Shack said they would hold one for me. Any thoughts to give us? Battery life? Temperate when the proc starts working hard? Overall quality of the sound for music? 3G Speeds? Things that drive you nuts? I'm a Photon guy with 10 days till I have to keep my phone. Hoping to calm a few outstanding fears I have.

Thanks!!
    Jeff
    Galaxy S3, Epic 4G Touch, Photon, Evo, Pre, Pixi, Moto Q, BB Curve, PPC-6700
    Addicted to cell phones since 1998
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast