Just got the GSII at my local Sprint Store!!!

Atomicvoice

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
And no I am not joking...my local sprint store just called me and I went over there and picked it up. Not going to say what store. Dont want to get them in any trouble? But I know how ppl are on forums....so I attached a pic.

I was a Pre- owner for like 2 1/2 years or so and this is my first Android, so far, I am really happy with my choice. The phone is really fast, now all I need to do is learn how to do everything.

Next I am trying to decide if I want to buy the Galaxy 10.1 or wait for something else?

Reactions: ajm91484

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Congratulations! Yeah probably best not to put a bullseye on the store by calling it out. Make some calls, use some data and let us know what your experience in your area is! I think most of us know how good this phone is as a multimedia device, but are most concerned with how it will perform as a PHONE!

SkyeHack

Banned
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Posted the pic and everything. What else do u want ohhhh and it sounds way better then my pre

I will only believe you if u take a high definition picture with the phone while the forums is in the background on the computer screen and a sheet with his name on it and 2 forms of government id with todays newspaper while he is showing the about phone on the screen menu.

Photoshooped.jpg

LegendarySoul

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
And no I am not joking...my local sprint store just called me and I went over there and picked it up. Not going to say what store. Dont want to get them in any trouble? But I know how ppl are on forums....so I attached a pic.

I was a Pre- owner for like 2 1/2 years or so and this is my first Android, so far, I am really happy with my choice. The phone is really fast, now all I need to do is learn how to do everything.

Next I am trying to decide if I want to buy the Galaxy 10.1 or wait for something else?

Can you make it again but close to date on GSII? Some SkyeHack seems he or she still thinks it's fake. Let's prove him or her. -_-

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC