EVO 4G..are even more prevalent on ebay now.

DuncanBishop

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
I just checked to see what the EVO 4G count looks like and alot of them..more than ever are showing up.
This Samsung phone will be the "IT" phone this year,I know prime & iphone are coming,but I have my feelings about this one..
the FORCE is strong with this One!!

Beezzy

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Thank god I've got the Best Buy buyback program, $350 coming back my way on this Evo 3D, and my mom is letting me use her upgrade since she has my old Evo 4G and doesn't wanna upgrade, the perks of paying my moms cell bill for her! Win!

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Similar to how desk drawers across the country will be collectively groaning under the weight of the Palm Pres that got thrown in them. I know that's where mine is going, although I may let my 1 year old slobber on it for awhile. ;)

DirkBelig

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Lulz! I held on to my Pre and didn't give in to the lure of the EVO 4G. Let me tell you, it wasn't easy.
I couldn't jump fast enough. I had a launch day Pre and was a believer, talking smack on the iPhone peeps, showing off the multi-tasking and cards - but the reality was the hardware was woefully underpowered and what good is a multi-tasking OS when it yells at you for too many cards when you've got only ONE (and once NONE) open and you have to do a three-minute reboot?* The first time I clicked a link in an email on my EVO and the browser fired up without a long wait or error was Nirvana. (The happy place, not the overrated grunge band that killed rock and roll.) It's a shame how WebOS never really had a chance, though I've got it on my Touchpad now.

* The 20-second boot time of the Galaxy makes turning it off a viable battery strategy, like at the movies or whatnot.

dealcrawler

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I sold my on craigslist for $170. The dude actually offered $180 but he had to drive 45 minutes to pick up the phone so I gave hime $10 discount. There were a lot of inquiries.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
batsam