Facebook sync account add login error

yankees177

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else having problems adding their FB sync account? I can access facebook via the web with the same username and pw with no problem. I also do not require approval to add from an unrecognized device. Any thoughts? Tried restarting, logging in and out of facebook via the web browser. Nothing.

Latteart

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
That's actually great to hear! It doesn't come preinstalled with that garbage Facebook app. I hated when the manufactures included that app in the beginning of Android. I hate any Facebook app by the way not just the official one.

locationman52

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
This happened to me as well, for both Facebook and Twitter. The error is coming thru Samsung's social hub sync. Does this have capabilities greater than the stand alone Facebook and Twitter apps? Or is the same thing?

GusRandall

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded the Facebook app and was able to log into it. Then when I looked under "accounts" in the phone, I found the account was already there. However, it still won't let me use the Social Hub.

mabmarc#WP

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
I have the same problem. I tried clearing the Clear Data option under applications. That didn't help either. What is the point of having social hub if it doesn't work?

kotoku

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
I hate the FB application, it always ties itself into my notification bar (I already get e-mails). I haven't used it in like a year and change...maybe it is better now.

A nice social hub widget would fit my needs though. I hope this gets patched. Won't work for me at all.