So I got my E4gT today at Bestbuy and..

remii

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys so I walked into Bestbuy today to get my Epic 4g Touch and I go to play with it as the rep finishes my paperwork and look what I find on it that Bestbuy decided to throw in as a bonus!

I was pretty upset. There was another one as well of a random Sprint fixture. Also before I even got the phone in my hand the reps were handing the phone off to each other to check it out. They didn't even know anything about it nor of its release this morning.

BRIVERS73

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys so I walked into Bestbuy today to get my Epic 4g Touch and I go to play with it as the rep finishes my paperwork and look what I find on it that Bestbuy decided to throw in as a bonus!

I was pretty upset. There was another one as well of a random Sprint fixture. Also before I even got the phone in my hand the reps were handing the phone off to each other to check it out. They didn't even know anything about it nor of its release this morning.

LOL, Nice

h4ldol

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
They took that photo with your 'new' phone that you just picked up today?! F***, I would be pissed as well, probably I would demand a new one and talk to their manager. Sounds like a discount is in order.

tom299

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
They took that photo with your 'new' phone that you just picked up today?! F***, I would be pissed as well, probably I would demand a new one and talk to their manager. Sounds like a discount is in order.

Yeah I would be pissed off. The best part is the OP has photographic proof.

Linkchomp

Droid Monster
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I would definitely expose them like crazy. I'd contact the mananger and corporate office and raise hell. Had it been me, I would've asked the guy to cone out and say it to my face and probably kick his ass.

tom299

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I would definitely expose them like crazy. I'd contact the mananger and corporate office and raise hell. Had it been me, I would've asked the guy to cone out and say it to my face and probably kick his ass.

If they ignore me, I'd send this to as many blogs as possible.

remii

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
well then. i must say, i am impressed with the camera, but not so much with the user of the camera at the time of this picture...

Yeah I have to admit the camera quality is pretty nice lol. But yeah I spoke to their manager and he just made excuses. "When we get in new devices the techs like to open them up and explore them a bit" was his reasoning. I then asked why would there be such a vulgar photo on my phone then and he went on to say that they should have deleted it before it was sold. Awesome.

denisew1972

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Yea, the cameras quality is awesome. I always get my phones at BB and must say I have never had any issues. I bet the manager will be very interested to see this. Let us know how it turns out!

anon(22913)

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Wow. Don't let them get away with this, contact everyone you can (i.e. Best Buy corporate), let them know this crap is going on. Demand a new unopened phone.

h4ldol

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Wow. Don't let them get away with this, contact everyone you can (i.e. Best Buy corporate), let them know this crap is going on. Demand a new unopened phone.

Yeah, definitely. As long as you keep that photo on the phone, they are going to yield to you unless they want an escalation of an easily rectified and potentially highly embarrassing situation. It is a bit of a hassle, but if it were me, I would at the very least demand a brand-new phone (and aren't these boxes supposed to be sealed?). And they should really throw in a $50 or more gift card or something to make it right.

Joshua Munoz

May 6, 2010
www.joshuamunoz.com
Yeah I have to admit the camera quality is pretty nice lol. But yeah I spoke to their manager and he just made excuses. "When we get in new devices the techs like to open them up and explore them a bit" was his reasoning. I then asked why would there be such a vulgar photo on my phone then and he went on to say that they should have deleted it before it was sold. Awesome.

That's unacceptable. I'd keep moving up the ladder.

Slingbox

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Its a big deal....news worthy really.
Imagine if it was gift purchased for young daughter or son.
I would be calling BestBuy corp having them make me very happy , If they failed to do so my local news would be on it

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante