Post Pictures & Video's taken with your Epic 4G Touch

BigRick10

May 13, 2010
Visit site
This thread has no activity what so ever!! Lets get it rollin again!

4c5b71d4-ea32-c1bc.jpg

syphex

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Here's my son at baseball practice. I used the action shot and you can clearly see the baseball a couple feet in front of him.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

XxNitr0xX

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Hey xxnitroxx how do I post a pic on the forum instead of the link for a pic?

Do you have it uploaded onto a picture hosting website? Such as photobucket, imageshack or Flikr, etc? Once you do that, you want to copy the code that has [ IMG ] tags wrapped around it and paste it here, OR you can right click the photo and hit "Copy image URL" then hit the "insert image button" above where you type, it looks like this -->
insertimage.png
and paste into the pop-up box. I've had a few beers, so if you're confused I can find you a better tutorial if needed :D

E_Cross

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Random pics
pics up patterns ok, the scotch box shows that, if it was taken in good light without the on-board flash it would have been ok

TV setup now, still gotta run wires and what not, just put it up.

Steak, cuz well it's steak

and bullets lots of them, camera has good range, my HTC under a similar pic would never look near as good.

even my worst pics on this phone are better then some of my best on the HTC, and I messed with the Evo's cam like crazy to get passable looking pics

well ok wrong pic, and it's sideways next post, that was hanging out at my parents place on my mom's bday, and trying to get my dog to attack the flash so I could get a video, didn't work that time, and yes my dog attacks laser pointers, flash light beams, etc. Strangely he's not stupid.

Last edited:

XxNitr0xX

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Took the wing off of my Subaru.

4430cde5-d8ed-88b9.jpg

IAG Performance shop car

4430cde5-db30-0c25.jpg

My buddy also took the wing off of his Cobalt SS/TC.

4430cde5-d915-1860.jpg

Taken at night with only the flash

4430cde5-db85-2cd6.jpg

Sent from my SGS2 via Tapatalk

Last edited:

E_Cross

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I am so happy with the camera on this phone and love seeing that it consistantly takes pics for a lot of people and not just me :)