Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
Like Tree79Likes

Default Re: Post Pictures & Video's taken with your Epic 4G Touch

Sent from my E4GT in the minecraft world

i love this fone but sprints bites a$$

Global Posts
    275 Global Posts
    ROM
    HYdroROM 1.1.0

Some bright daylight close-ups (except the last one which is not a close-up and does have flash.)

Yellow topaz; actual length just > 1.4cm. If you are looking at this on your PC you should see it magnified to several diameters.

The same synthetic ruby appears in the next three pictures, zoomed progressively larger.

Synthetic ruby I. Windowsill gives an idea of scale

Synthetic ruby II

Here a new player makes her entrance. The paw gives an idea of scale.

Hey everyone, it's a cat circus!

And lastly here's another cat picture:

She totally relaxes this way, all the time. We told her that the ancient Egyptians held cats to be divine creatures of noble comportment, but you know how it is with cats. In one ear and out the other.
    (Note: I still haven't learned to take decent pics with the flash; where it is the only or primary light source the shots usually come out overexposed and not so well focused as in daylight.)

Gesendet von meinem SPH-D710 mit Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by Dark Penguin; 07-05-2013 at 02:25 PM.

Global Posts
    275 Global Posts
    ROM
    HYdroROM 1.1.0

Quote Originally Posted by Slydragon View Post
    Can we turn the shutter sound off like the old Epic?
    There are definitely ways to achieve shutter silence; try the volume controls for various things on the phone (e.g. ringtones, alarm clock, notification beep, etc). I find that if I turn my ring volume down to zero then there's no shutter noise. If I turn the ring volume up about a quarter, which is where I usually have, the shutter sound is a soft chime which barely audible. Unfortunately I don't remember just how I did that, other than that flashing CM10.1 seemed to fix the problem.

Global Posts
    275 Global Posts
    ROM
    HYdroROM 1.1.0

Quote Originally Posted by yankees177 View Post
    I was floored when I found out they had a stock PANORAMA MODE on the phone! Heres my living room!
    No offense meant to you personally--and I'm struggling with this issue myself--but the resolution isn't very good compared to an ordinary still. Your file's size is only 13KB while an ordinary still under good conditions would come in around 2.2MB. I don't understand why pano quality in general is so lousy, and that applies to any third-party apps I've seen as well as the stock camera.

If anyone knows of a good solution for this problem please let us know.

Global Posts
    275 Global Posts
    ROM
    HYdroROM 1.1.0

Hey everyone--check out my new Apple phone!

Post Pictures & Video's taken with your Epic 4G Touch-11824600114_b4156be833_b.jpg
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678