Visit site
8QnFw.jpg

stand up atl.
sCF9t.jpg

PRIMETIME

vader4633

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Here's the difference between the Epic 4g (5mp) and the Epic 4g Touch (8mp) both at default settings. (Epic 4g on left and Epic 4g Touch on right)

linzgeneral

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I am starting to wonder if we got the same camera as the original since not one pic looks great, actually no good. I have the phone btw.

Slingbox

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Some pics I took today before surfing some of those chest high waves
Out of the box setting wind was blowing pretty hard steady shots were difficult to take

j60ncn.jpg

2052ywy.jpg

2qa8gaa.jpg

346pcpl.jpg

xxINFIDELxx

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I like this camera a lot. Takes great night pics! this is with no flash just a spot light on outside on my porch. I've taken similar pics outside with my EVO and you could barely see the image on the screen or they'd be grainy. Hope to get a chance to try the camera out some more soon.

loki-cat.jpg

tronthedon

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
I am starting to wonder if we got the same camera as the original since not one pic looks great, actually no good. I have the phone btw.

Don't judge the camera based on all the pics in this thread. There's alot of fail in here with people uploading their pics and letting their upload hosts resize and compress the pictures. On top of that, some people aren't even choosing the max quality in their camera settings (720p instead of 1080p for example).

Reactions: linzgeneral

Mikest

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
amazingly I didn't even think to test the camera until this thread. Just two quick ones from about 7 PM out in the yard. I'm amazed by the sharpness. My Palm Pre camera was such utter fail.

EeZeEpEe

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Anyone tried to use the Vignette app. I loved that camera app on my EVO but went to use it on the SGS2E4GT and when I was changing the filters and added under exposed it changed the picture into static, like on a TV with no signal. Hope it'll get fixed.

Click to view quoted image

Damn just realized Vingette isn't working. I had downloaded it again but not opened it until I saw your post. Hoping for a fix too.

UPDATE:
Just tried a few affects and it appears to be Toy camera with cross-process that's creating the snow affect. Don't know what other ones are having that happen.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer