4 quite beeps, over, and over, and over......

Lawbreaker

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I think I am going insane. The phone is making 4 quiet beeps through the ear piece over and over. It happens about every 5 seconds.
I have rebooted.
It happens while plugged in to AC
It happens while plugged into PC
it happens when just sitting there

The only time it doesn't do it is when I am on a call.

Has anyone ever heard of this?:confused:

Lawbreaker

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Not quite as persistent today, but it is still happening. Refreshing PRL makes it stop for awhile. I also noticed that it mutes music playing through the main speaker when it beeps.
I wonder if it contributed to killing my battery in 11 hours Saturday

devi0124

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Do you have an Airave? I'm having the same thing happen and the only thing I can think of that might be causing it is the airave.

Not quite as persistent today, but it is still happening. Refreshing PRL makes it stop for awhile. I also noticed that it mutes music playing through the main speaker when it beeps.
I wonder if it contributed to killing my battery in 11 hours Saturday

Lawbreaker

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Do you have an Airave? I'm having the same thing happen and the only thing I can think of that might be causing it is the airave.

I do. The 2nd gen Airvana. That connection occurred to me last night and I was going to update my post but got lazy.
This seems to be a likely cause. Their are probably not too many people yet who have airave+GSII+android central reader. I will make a call to Sprint/Airave support. I don't expect answers, but at least the problem will be logged.

Lawbreaker

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I reported this to sprint. If anyone else experiences it, with or without an airave, please report it to sprint so they might take it seriously.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87