Earpiece and Speaker Quality

jfenton

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I have really bad hearing....even with hearing aids.

The one thing that was making me a bit nervous was how thee earpiece and rear speaker would function for me.....and I am happy to report that they are every bit as good as the three POS Photon phones I went through :)

Even outdoors on the beach yesterday in the afternoon, the speakerphone worked great...so I am a really happy camper/

Also, it was interesting to note that even in a fairly stiff breeze of 15mph non stop, the persons I was speaking with while I had it on speaker phone said I sounded fine.

As a note for anyone else with hearing issues...I just got a Jabra Freeway visor mount bluetooth speaker phone for the car.....what a wonderful device!

BRIVERS73

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I have really bad hearing....even with hearing aids.

The one thing that was making me a bit nervous was how thee earpiece and rear speaker would function for me.....and I am happy to report that they are every bit as good as the three POS Photon phones I went through :)

Even outdoors on the beach yesterday in the afternoon, the speakerphone worked great...so I am a really happy camper/

Also, it was interesting to note that even in a fairly stiff breeze of 15mph non stop, the persons I was speaking with while I had it on speaker phone said I sounded fine.

As a note for anyone else with hearing issues...I just got a Jabra Freeway visor mount bluetooth speaker phone for the car.....what a wonderful device!
+ 1 on this. It is unbelievable how loud & clear the ear piece is on this thing. It sounds just as good if not better via bluetooth as well. The rear speaker for ringtones & notifications are a tad two loud though & I have to tweak there sounds to compensate for this...