Frustratingly slow data speeds on E4GT

Slingbox

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Yeah they need to flip on 800mhz fast because things are going to get really bad once iphone takes a dump on network.
I'm at 820 down / 570 up much better then it was a few months ago 220 down / 90 up

bipoler#AC

Banned
Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
I got rid of my epic 4g because of the slow inconsistent speeds I went to tmobile & I get @ MIN over mbps has beeen the lowest I['ve seen it! Went to sprint today nothing has changed HIGHEST was 3mbps down ridicoulosy 4g my ass

lucasvictor

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
I don't get why people are bashing the PHONE for the speeds that SPRINT is providing, especially when they're comparing totally different phones and carriers. Whining about the E4GT getting slower speeds in an area than an AT&T iPhone or a Verizon Thunderbolt is just stupid. (It's like saying, "Jennifer Aniston is ugly. Angelina Jolie is so much hotter." While the latter is true, Jen isn't a dog, she's just not AJ.) You've got to compare oranges to oranges, meaning Sprint phones like the EVO 4G to the E4GT or the Bionic to Droid X.

Nobody is bashing the phone bud. I already said I love everything else about the phone. Did you see me whine? I was comparing Evo4G speed on sprint to E4GT speed on sprint and Evo's speed test results were better. Now say it after me, nobody is bashing the phone. Nobody is whining, got it?

To everybody else, thanks for your feedback. I guess I am not alone.

rapproduca

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I just bought mine at 8:00 pm in racine wisconsin and this is ridonkulous how it took 30 seconds to load the mobile version of this forum. facebook has been downloading from the market for 20 mins. Not liking this at all. Might go evo 3D smh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22