Let's see those home screens!

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I removed the "original" clock (with weather) and I want it back, but can't "find" it. Anyone know where I can find it? ;)

The one that comes with stock TouchWiz out of the box? If so, the clock and weather widgets are separate. Hold your finger on a spot on your home screen, select "Widget", then scroll down a tad and select "Digital clock". The weather widget is the first one on the list, called "Accuweather.com".

Reactions: LoveMyPhone

LoveMyPhone

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
The one that comes with stock TouchWiz out of the box? If so, the clock and weather widgets are separate. Hold your finger on a spot on your home screen, select "Widget", then scroll down a tad and select "Digital clock". The weather widget is the first one on the list, called "Accuweather.com".

Cool! Thanks! Didn't know what is was "called". :-[

LoveMyPhone

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site

Does anyone know how to remove the 5 day forecast? I just want the time and current temp.

Mikest

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
Is there any other un-rooted launcher that allows you to change the lock screen..

this isn't a launcher but I'm using agile lock. Makes it look like the HTC sense lock screen. Lets you drag and drop apps into the circle to open them from the lock screen. Also lets you set the background on your lock screen independent of your home screen wallpaper.

Still working out if I want to do a launcher, I'm new to android and I'm enjoying touchwiz (I might be insane)

/noob out

edit: yes I realize I'm using the same wallpaper in both, but the option is there to change it.

kimdushinski

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic longest phone name in the world Touch 4G

LOL - that is so true. I have started to copy and paste it when I head into the forums so I don't have to type it out. And when my friends who know I am phone shopping ask me what phone I am getting, I don't really want to have to say it out loud.

Loving these home screens. What a great thread!

LoveMyPhone

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
LOL - that is so true. I have started to copy and paste it when I head into the forums so I don't have to type it out. And when my friends who know I am phone shopping ask me what phone I am getting, I don't really want to have to say it out loud.

Loving these home screens. What a great thread!

Just call it your Epic Touch. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy