Will European SGSII dock be compatible?

youngjediboy

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
I'd like to get a charger dock but at 50 bucks it seems way too expensive, plus no one seems to really be selling it or at least no one has bought one.
I browsed Amazon and found an off-brand charger dock that also charges a second battery, and it costs less than half the price of the Samsung one.

link: http://www.amazon.com/EVOPower-Tran...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU1271321

It seems to be designed for the European version though, which has a smaller screen. Will our phones be compatible or are the dimensions just different enough not to fit?
I wonder if the accessories will be different between all 3 different US variants too.

youngjediboy

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
No info at all about this? I would've thought there'd be more interested in the docks and especially if we can spend less money on them.

John P. Smith

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Unlikely it will fit since the US and Euro phones are completely different sizes. There will eventually be generic docks for the U.S. versions -- have some patience, the phone just launched.

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
If it fits any of them would be ATT's since there's is the same size but most likely not. Not even the cases fit Being that ATT's version is thicker.