Getting to Bookmarks

tangozebra

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I am coming from an EVO and totally loving my E4GT. My only frustration is when I am in Browser I have to scroll all the way back to the top of the page to get to my bookmarks and go to a new page. On the EVO I could access via the menu button. This REALLY ANNOYING because you scroll down to read a page then have to go all the way back up.

Am I missing something obvious? or is there a better way?

BRIVERS73

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I am coming from an EVO and totally loving my E4GT. My only frustration is when I am in Browser I have to scroll all the way back to the top of the page to get to my bookmarks and go to a new page. On the EVO I could access via the menu button. This REALLY ANNOYING because you scroll down to read a page then have to go all the way back up.

Am I missing something obvious? or is there a better way?

Unfortunately that looks to be the only way at this time. I personally use chromemarks which syncs my chrome bookmarks to my phone & there is an option to launch my bookmarks by long pressing the capacitive search button below. Just another option if you use google chrome & want to use the default browser on your phone