Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default What are the best ear bud headphone to use?

I need to buy the best money can buy for my GSIIE4GT. Any recs?

Default Re: What are the best ear bud headphone to use?

dunno which are the best but i would like to note that the iphone buds with the volume rocker on the wire doesnt control the volume on our phones. are there any headphones with volume rockers that will work?

Could try the"BeatsByDre" headphones with the built-in mic...

ROM
    Blazer ROM/Stock Kernel

Please don't say beats....the audiophiles will shun you

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic longest phone name in the world Touch 4G

I have been disappointed with my headset sound quality on my S2, way too quiet at full volumn. My Sprint rep tells me there is a fix coming for that pretty soon. The odd part is I have some Shure ear buds and they sound fabulous with music on the S2. No need to turn up max, way too loud. Maybe it has something to do with the mike because the Shure has none. If you are looking for just ear buds for music, Shure has been one of the best for years. Any model up to the $500 pair are all great.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosaturn View Post
    I need to buy the best money can buy for my GSIIE4GT. Any recs?
    Treo's going back to dark ages, Pre Minus, Motorola Photon, Galaxy S2 and now Galaxy S4 & Asus T700 Tablet