SPB Shell 3D impressions?

jnickol

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I just took the plunge and got SPB and I love it. It's a little steep, but it runs flawlessly with no hit to performance that I have noticed. Ram is actually used a little less. Anyone else take the plunge?

anon(41073)

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I purchased it the day I got my Epic Touch. I have used launcher Pro, Go launcher, and ADW Launcher EX. None of them ran this smooth. As much as it hurts me to say this, it runs as smooth as IOS on my Ipod Touch.:( The smoothness more than offsets its lack of customization.

Ricolando

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I use GoLauncher with some of the effects turned off and it runs like butter. Do you guys run a ton of widget? I've never been able to get this phone to slow down...

Sent from my Epic 4G Touch

anon(41073)

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Of the 3 launchers that I mentioned in my previous post, I have only ran ADW launcherEX on my Epic Touch. I ran all 3 on my Evo 4G. All of them ran smooth. SPB imo just has a level of elegance that the others lack.

jnickol

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I run the weather, clock, calendar, and sprint tv (large) widgets, along with a few folders and full screens of apps with no slowdown at all. It's not really worth 15 bucks, but I don't know what could really be worth that much on the market. I just saw a video review and had to check it out. Liked it enough to not return it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2