Samsung Instinct vs Samsung galaxy S II Epic Touch

Shark_On_Land

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I know that one dropped in 08 and the other last week. But really look at the Instinct and compare it to the EP.

It is:
More pretty
a classic
Had funny commercials
pure samsung
250mhz CPU that felt fast.

All the ep has is:

Dual core CPU.
Better screen.
Better camera.
Faster.

The design never changed. So I think if you still have the Instinct, there is no need to update. Just wait a little bit longer and you'll be happy.

Citymusic08

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
I know that one dropped in 08 and the other last week. But really look at the Instinct and compare it to the EP.

It is:
More pretty
a classic
Had funny commercials
pure samsung
250mhz CPU that felt fast.

All the ep has is:

Dual core CPU.
Better screen.
Better camera.
Faster.

The design never changed. So I think if you still have the Instinct, there is no need to update. Just wait a little bit longer and you'll be happy.

Trolling -___-

Shawheim

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
I have 4 words for you.... Are You ****ing Serious?

Sent from my SGS2E4GT aka That's a mouthful.... That's what she said!

DuStU

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
No sense of humor on here? I had the InSTINK and still do just in case I need an emergency phone. Someone should make a comparison video. That would be pretty entertaining. Remember the Iphone vs instinct commercial on GPS... "Somewhere in this Ginormous circle I am standing" then the 3GS came and the inSTINK stunk it up more. Suprised I lasted a year with that lagfest of a phone.

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
lol freakin funny OP. people take it for what it is . I still have my Instinct too. loved it when it came out and yes it was fast. Did someone put Android on it ? because OP that is a big factor on why someone with the instinct will clime up out of their rock to change their phone lol... Shape wise pretty much no change for a lot other phones too. And i don't think that will change any time soon. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87