Alarm Clock Not Snoozing? (Never comes back)

ZenkiS14

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
So for the past few mornings, I've been trying to rely soley on my phone as an alarm clock in the AM. And it goes off perfect at 6:55, but I have it set to allow 10 5min snoozes. So when it goes off, I slide the snooze button, but it never comes back on. This has already caused me to be significantly late one day, and could end up me in some deep ****.

Anyone else having this problem? Any solutions?

sko580

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I use the stock alarm clock as well. A feature I use is changing the setting for the button effect. While being woken up, I do not know exactly what I press or slide. So in the button effect, I select snooze instead of dismiss or silence.

I do however have an issue with the smart alarm option. I select it to go off 5 minutes before the actual alarm and I have never heard it go off.

Side note: Not sure if this matters or not, but I use the "Clean" Sprint ID theme.

madkaw

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
Yep, got me too, went off at 6, hit the snooze slide and woke up 40 minutes later. Checked it last night and the snooze does not work.
I went back to the trusty ol' alarm clock radio. Never had that problem on my evo though.

ZenkiS14

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Well, I cleared all memory and applications last night before going to bed, and that seemed to have allowed it to work in the morning.

However, after clearing everything, the phone was VERY laggy for about 10 min afterwards...