how to get great battery life?

oskar1995

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
Quick question: For those who are getting really good battery life (and those who aren't too), how much battery % do you lose in 20 minutes with the display off? It seems like any more than 1% loss means there's a problem, does that seem accurate?

That seems to be pretty accurate. Pretty much if I don't touch my phone for an hour it won't lose more than 2 MAYBE 3 percent.

dguidry12

Banned
Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
To be honest folks ..being that this phone has poor signal the battery is jot going to be great at all.. this phone does not have good batter life if you use it heavy

garrettfarnum

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
This is what I got today, I had about 23% right after I took these.
Music is the last one on the list and has only used 2% in case you can't see that.

taylormah

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
For the people who are getting consistent green phone signal bar, what is the signal strength (in dbm) that you have? You can find it in Home->Settings->About Phone->Status. I get around -86dbm, and I have real bad battery life. How much dbm is needed to be green on signal bar?

taylormah

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I get right about -91 dbm with yellow so it would probably be -95 or so for green phone signal.

Actually it will be opposite. Since its a negetive number, the lower the value of the number, the better the signal. So -65 will be a green I guess, -75 a bright yellow, and down from there. What is a proper breakdown of the colors? Is it green > bright yellow > dark greenish yellow > greenish gray > red? At my home, I am hovering around -86dbm and I am getting dark greenish yellow on my phone signal bar. What are you getting?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38