i tried to search the forums to find this topic, but didnt see it.

Im having issues with the Youtube app on this Epic 4G Touch. It plays very choppy and i cant access the application in the market. Anyone else?????
    09-30-2011 07:44 PM
    The app is built in and auto updates, so you will never see it in the market. As for as choppy, it is default to "hq", if you're in a bad network area it can be that way. While watching a video, press the screen and you will see this hq icon at top right, press it to go to standard. Hope that makes it better for you

Sent from a pocket-sized computer that also makes calls
    adebisi likes this.
    09-30-2011 07:50 PM
    thanks. i would not have ever thought about that. especially the playback quality.
    10-03-2011 09:15 AM
    I've been having trouble with video playback with the Youtube app also. Videos play SOMETIMES from the mobile site after taking forever to load/buffer. But when I use the actual app, the video just keeps "loading" but it never actually buffers or leaves from that "loading" circle. I thought it was my network, but then videos play on the mobile site. I wanted to just uninstall the app bc its obviously useless to me, but its not in the market. I asked Market support about it and they said the new version isnt available for the Epic 4G Touch. But i still want to know how to uninstall it!

Anyone know how to uninstall Youtube on this phone?
    11-07-2011 08:33 PM
    There is a youtube update (per Android Central) and it says that its not compatible with our phone. So I looked at the version numbers and they are pretty different. Why is it that our phones do not get these updates?
    11-14-2011 05:29 PM
    Dunno why, but the source link is here:

Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

Someone else led me to it from a prior thread, it worked.
    11-15-2011 07:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD