Notification issues with Epic 4G Touch

morettiman

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone experienced not receiving FB notifications when opening the FB app? For some reason, the notifications aren't even synced now. I logged on my computer to check and had a bunch of new notifications. Never had this problem with my old Epic.

Also, the Gmail notification was working on my lock screen. Now, just text message notification is working. I've tried clearing cache, etc, but doesn't seem to resolve these issues.

Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated. Other than that, the phone is pretty smokin' so far.

Thank you!
Steve

morettiman

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm receiving Gmail notifications in the status bar, just not when I'm in my lockscreen. It worked there for a little bit. In terms of FB. I don't usually have the notifications push to my phone, just want to see them when I open the app. The number in the notifications area at the bottom of the screen is usually red with the number of notices. Even when I refresh, the new notifications don't sync.

I will clear cache again and try to re-push.

Last edited:

jaescott

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone experienced not receiving FB notifications when opening the FB app? For some reason, the notifications aren't even synced now. I logged on my computer to check and had a bunch of new notifications. Never had this problem with my old Epic.

Also, the Gmail notification was working on my lock screen. Now, just text message notification is working. I've tried clearing cache, etc, but doesn't seem to resolve these issues.

Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated. Other than that, the phone is pretty smokin' so far.

Thank you!
Steve

Same thing happen to me. Only I was using sms Popup for my texts. But my gmail and my email notifications stop working too. It was like the memory card was removed and my notifications where all reset. I had to go set them again today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781