Need some advice

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
I am in a pickle. Can anyone offer any "Helpful" advice here. I am ready to let go of my original Evo and I have played with the epic touch and it is a beast of a phone. However there are several "Rumors" of the prime possibly coming to sprint. As with all rumors and no confirmation I have to take it with a grain of salt right now. So do I just drop my $$$ on the touch or hold out for a while to see what the Now network possibly has in store?? Again "Helpful" advice only please :)

tkemack

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
All I can say is that there will be another super phone rumored after the prime is released. So you could hold out for that too and so on and so on. I don't think you can go wrong picking up this device

~will work for food~

mike104393

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
personally, from my experience. Rumor is that the prime will not be going to sprint and it will be going to Verizon. But in all honesty, i was in the same situation. I decided to go with the s2 simply because 1: Its amazingly clear, 2: its amazingly powerful, 3: its OMG thin. Even the prime will be much bulkier and heavier then the s2 4: lately, its just an overall quality built phone. So to answer your question if you should wait. I would say no because there will always be another rumor out there of a better phone to indulge your curiosity. But if you want the best. There is nothing better then the s2 as of right now.