Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #26  

Global Posts
    89 Global Posts

Default Re: My new desktop stand!

Here are the two kits that it mostly came from:

The three most important pieces came from the Helicopter, they are U shaped pieces that hold the phone, the rest is just stabilizer.

Ok, here are the step-by-step pictures
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: My new desktop stand!

My 9 yrs old loved the picture and decided to make his father one :-D. My photon never looked so cool!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My new desktop stand!-20111017_220121.jpg   My new desktop stand!-20111017_215736.jpg  
    xtn

Global Posts
    711 Global Posts

I don't find any stock desktop clock on my phone, except for the annoying dock screen that launches itself for no good reason and that I've been unable to find settings for. Help?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #29  

Global Posts
    89 Global Posts

In your application drawer there should be an app that just says clock. Open that, and in portrait mode you have to scroll the tabs at the top to the right one and the last one says desktop. Click that, then click the full screen icon in the top right corner. Note that you can go into settings from there and change the background if you want.

xtn

Global Posts
    711 Global Posts

Thank-you. I had never noticed that the tab bar scrolled over! But dangit, I was hoping for an option to disable the dock screen completely.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12