Cant believe no head phones came with phone!

oskar1995

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
Yea I'm going to agree with atl10pnr. I've NEVER used any pair of ear buds that came with any phone and most of them are so awful its not even worth it. I'd recommend a pair of the Sony ear buds at Target. They are like 18 bucks, have a soft tip (with 3 sets for the right fit) and actually sound pretty decent. I've got a couple of others that use for travel and around the house, but those are going to be better than anything you get with a device.

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
the only thing that bothered me about the no headphones was thinking we were getting the mhl adapter. Since we didn't get that, then it was cheap of them not to throw in some headphones. Guess some of us are use to free stuff lol. not that big of a deal . imo

deedub

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
I don't agree. I'm particular about headphones and chances are, if they were included, they would just get chucked in a drawer.

wase4711

May 1, 2010
Visit site
the only thing that bothered me about the no headphones was thinking we were getting the mhl adapter. Since we didn't get that, then it was cheap of them not to throw in some headphones. Guess some of us are use to free stuff lol. not that big of a deal . imo

Yeah, who really cares about some free, lousy headphones..but, a phone like this that USES the MHL adapter should DEFINITELY come with one...cheap move Samsung...same can be said about HTC not including one with my wifes Evo 3d..

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Really? Some crappy little ear buds that most people have like 5 of by now and have probably invested in a better earphone solution already anyways? I'm all for extras but I think this is being a bit nitpicky.

jdizzle316

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Actually, the earphones that come with Samsung phones in the past have been pretty decent. I don't listen to music much on my phone, but the earbuds that came with the nexus s and og epic were pretty nice imo

Nonja

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
A mhl adapter would have been better. I got excited after watching a review where one guy had then included in his box, but I guess it was for promotional purposes only.

hawaiijedi

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I was just saying guys with the prices we pay for these it would have been nice to get some decent headphones with the mic built in for quick use or a back up to your store bought phones.

HYDE

Banned
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
In the last 16 months I have had an OG EVO, EVO 3D and Photon before this phone and none of them came with headphones. It's not like other phones come with them and we got screwed. Don't be so cheap, go out and buy some real headphones.

DirkBelig

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Neither my OG Pre or OG EVO came with earphones, so I don't get the whining here. Go buy some decent earbuds and be done with it. I've got some Edirol ones I won and some Ultimate Ears that I bought. I think my Dell XPS laptop came with some decent earbuds not to mention the three sets I have from my iPods over the years.

error4o4

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Lets make this simple:

I bought this phone for the PHONE.

You want extra stuff, go buy it. Phone manufactures have coddled us long enough, we buy these things for the phone and nothing else. Extras are just that, extras! As in free bonus, yay gifts, treats, things you cannot be ungrateful for if you do not get.

HTC have not given free stuff with phones in ages and still people whine about it.

I dont even unpack the chargers & usb cables anymore in these phones, they're all the same.

Mikest

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
Neither my OG Pre or OG EVO came with earphones, so I don't get the whining here. Go buy some decent earbuds and be done with it. I've got some Edirol ones I won and some Ultimate Ears that I bought. I think my Dell XPS laptop came with some decent earbuds not to mention the three sets I have from my iPods over the years.

my Pre came with earbugs. They were kinda nice. Not high quality by any means but they had magnets on the backside of the ear buds to keep them together when rolled up and a microphone with a skip button / volume control around the neck. I still use them on my Epic 4G Touch.

To the original post.. meh I wasn't really bothered by the lack of earbuds with this phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463