Delete PDF Files from SD Card

onthehunt

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I took the SD card from my Evo 3D and am using it on my 4G Touch. When I open Adobe Reader, there are a lot of old PDF files on the card that are from my old phone. How can I delete the old files?

Also, when I save an attached PDF from an email to my SD card, how can I access it to attach to a new email?

onthehunt

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Called Samsung today about my PDF questions. I was passed from level 1>level 2>level 3 tech support. Even the level 3 tech didn't have the answer but was willing to research it and work with me to find a resolution. Here goes:

DELETE PDF FILES:
My Files Folder>Download or External SD card if using SD card then download>Find File>Tap & Hold File Name>Delete>Check file(s) to delete. Can attach phone to PC to delete multiple files easier and quicker.

ATTACH SAVED PDF FILE TO NEW EMAIL:
My File Folder>Download or External SD card (download)>Find File> Tap & Hold>Share>Opens email. Complete email as desired.

Would never have figured this out without the Samsung tech's help. Kudos to John.

tkemack

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Download astro file manager from the market. Really nice manager and will suit your needs

I'm TMack, and I approve this message

Ed Anderson1

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Tap Adobe shortcut, tap bars in upper left, there will be a drop down menu , scroll to "documents". Upper right corner says edit. Tap edit , check boxes by items you want to delete. Tap trash can icon in upper center of the screen. You're finished !

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae