Desktop Dock Help

godsidekurt

May 17, 2010
Visit site
So I got the Samsung Desktop Dock and think it's awesome...a very solid product.

I would like to have it in my bedroom but dont like the light coming from the phone. Does anyone know how to turn off the battery led on both the phone and the dock? Im thinking this isnt possible, but I thought I would ask.

Thanks

rlanza1054

Samsung - SPH-D710
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I've been waiting for the car mount from Samsung. I like their version.

But its been back ordered for about a month now?

Anyone know why do long a wait?

Rob

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

godsidekurt

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I dont mind tape on the dock...but I would need to put it on my phone. I tried it one night and once charged that damn blue light comes on and lights up the entire room!

jkrezdorn

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
That little blue light is like the sun in a dark room. Since wife and I both have cell phones we have unplugged our alarm clock. It is so much darker now except when Phone is charged. It would be nice to have an app that would turn that of between set ours like the Battery charged Silencer app.

Slingbox

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Ive been tempted to order Sammy dock only thing holding me is the lack of knowing if Device will fit in dock with TPU case.
Does anyone know?

alacrify

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
That little blue light is like the sun in a dark room. Since wife and I both have cell phones we have unplugged our alarm clock. It is so much darker now except when Phone is charged. It would be nice to have an app that would turn that of between set ours like the Battery charged Silencer app.
The Light Flow app will let you turn off the notification light on the battery (and specify when you want it suppressed). It took me some tweaking but I got it so it showed up when charging at work, but not by my bed charging at night.

Reactions: TheMacs

bigan123

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
try the underwear or sock ap, you put your underwear or a sock over the phone to suppress the light, has been working flawlessly for me for years and works with all phone brands.:cool:

TheMacs

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
try the underwear or sock ap, you put your underwear or a sock over the phone to suppress the light, has been working flawlessly for me for years and works with all phone brands.:cool:

Good stuff! In similar fashion, the black eyeglass microfiber app works very well too. Use it quite often. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci