E4GT Took a nice long swim in the Pacific!

RamboDroid

A|C Fanboy
Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
Yep, Im a idiot forgot my phone was in my swim short and went out into the Pacific Ocean here at Sunset Beach, CA. On vacation here week was going great till my E4GT getting destroyed. On top of that 5 mins later i got stung by a Stingray in the foot!! Talk about pain! ouch.

So here i grieve my night away.

FYI I do have Sprint Insurance so i will need to save up the 100 bucks to cover the deductible. Going to take awhile the vacation zapped the funds.

handsomeprince#AC

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Ouch indeed. Sure it can happen with heavier phones too; with forgetting their in your pocket...but usually the weight reminds it's in there. But with the S2 and how light it is...that much more easier to forget it's in the pockets. You probably got blinded by thinking you saw a hot mermaid in the water and took a dive in hot pursuit.. ;-) ... playa, playa.

Dixie

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Bummer. I pat all my pockets 2 or 3 times before going in to swim (I'm a female but wear men's swim shorts over my bathing suit) and touch my face to be sure my glasses are off. I probably look like an idiot, but so far (knocking on wood) nothing except my remote key fob has gone swimming with me. Good luck saving up the money, hope you have a spare phone to use in the meantime!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty