What web browser do you use?

GCMS

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
I like the one the phone came with but was wondering if there was a better one? Something faster maybe or with some better purks?

I use Dolphin HD and liking it. It does seem a little faster than the stock browser. I just like the setup of it and ease of use and the tabbing. Very good browser!

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
+1 for Opera. I found it to be a bit less resource intensive than Dolphin HD and a bit snappier. Both are really good though. Try them both and see which one you like better.

Drummerboy1975

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
I just tried downloading Opera, which I had on my iPhone and loved btw, but it was taking forever and running my battery down like crazy, I'm sure, so I stoped it.:'(

gravyhead

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I like the smoothness of stock scrolling.

Can I say that? I feel like a poser saying I like something without tweaking it.

I say this after trying Opera Mini, Opera Mobile, Dolphin HD, and I think another that sucked, for quite a few weeks.

npo

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Safari today, since I'm on the iPad2 that I won (not bought) in August. About to upgrade from BB to Android, so I can't help with stock Android v. Opera v. Dolphin, but whatever else you do, avoid Safari... Even my Storm2's stock browser kicks Safari's behind. And it's not close.

solid_s_1117

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I have been using Dolphin HD since my OG EVO and intend to do so until Google ports Chrome into Android. Perk wise I like hiding my status bar, themes, quick toggles/add ons, and of course gestures.

Stearmandriver

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I'll throw in a vote for Miren... another sleeper hit. The others named are good too. I wanted so bad to like firefox, but it seems bloated and slow. Though I will say, firefox beta is the only browser that will open this one site I need for work that uses a java-based login.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1