Send MMS issues?

JDAustin

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
About a week ago I sent my wife a pic, she never got it. This morning I sent a friend a pic and the pic I sent my wife a week ago finally went through. It seems I've had issues sending images before also. Is there something I can do? (using Handcent btw)

Samsmalls

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Try calling sprint, Ive been getting late texts in clusters 4 to 5 usually hours late, or error mesg when trying to send, then the.person who receives the initial mesg is followed by 9 total of the duplicate original text. Sprint opened a ticket in my area an also mentioned they'll credit the account for the time after the problem was corrected.

jleliekelly

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Be careful of the "problems in your area" and the open a ticket. MAKE SURE to follow up. Had huge coverage issues, called and cs stated there were updates in my area and a "number of tickets" had already been generated. She told e the same thing and gave me a generic time frame for it to be resolved. I called after time frame, still happening...long story short(er) I finally emailed about the credit- got email back stating would credity account 30.00 for my open ticket but " "no issues in the area" had no idea or wanted no part of what I had been told. :) just saying, I earned that credit.

Rolled out from from my Photon via Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon