ET4G Rocks!

Samsmalls

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Yea its still a kick ass device in this ever changing android world!
& it still has the sexiest design shape of all androids even with a case on it!

dguidry12

Banned
Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Yea its still a kick ass device in this ever changing android world!
& it still has the sexiest design shape of all androids even with a case on it!

It supposed to be a fast phone but in real world testing its just like the EVO due to it crap antennas. I couldnt disagree more about design. The phone is shabby plastic and nothing special too it. The Photon and the Razor beats it in design by a long shot. Because they go beyond the apple look alike project and try to be different. Moto shuts it down with differentation. Samsung is like any other Asian manufacturer and copies everything it sees..Nothing intuitive

lilotimz

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
It supposed to be a fast phone but in real world testing its just like the EVO due to it crap antennas. I couldnt disagree more about design. The phone is shabby plastic and nothing special too it. The Photon and the Razor beats it in design by a long shot. Because they go beyond the apple look alike project and try to be different. Moto shuts it down with differentation. Samsung is like any other Asian manufacturer and copies everything it sees..Nothing intuitive

Shabby plastic? I beg to differ. It's one of the better plastic's i've touched. I've seen shabby plastic before and let me tell you, this phone does not snap in half when i put some force on it like cheap plastic does. And may i remind you HTC is from Taiwan... an island off of china.

Stearmandriver

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I... I just don't get you, DG. Seriously, does HTC or Motorola pay you to troll here? I'd do it for the right amount of money lol... But I can't think of another reason why you'd still be here if you hate this phone this much, posting falsities. Do you honestly not have anything better to do with your life? I love this device and barely spend any time on these forums. If I didn't like it, I wouldn't give it a second thought, much less the time it takes to make multiple posts per day!

SanGo

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Coming from a creaky plastic OG Evo, which I still loved btw, this is absolutely a well designed phone. Sure, the photon has a more interesting body shape, but this phone is still slim and sexy to me.

DataHawg

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Once again dguidrys post has nothing to do with the thread. He's just intentionally stirring up trouble again and should be banned. The Quadrant benchmarks have nothing to do with antennas, plastic, or data speeds. This is the fastest phone currently available on the planet by any benchmark. All the phones he listed are slow in comparison to the processing power of the SGS2

Slingbox

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
I start up positive thread and you go negative as usual posting nonsense.
Ive given up trying to help you out I'm done!

DataHawg

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Samsung copies everything it sees? Hardly. They make their own Exynos processors in the GS2 and invented the Super Amoled screens that every other manufacturer wants to buy from them. Now they have produced a hi res HD screen on the Galaxy Nexus. Samsung can't keep up with demand for the SAMOLED+ which is why the Photon and others had to settle for a crappy screen. The Razor doesn't have a removable battery so they could make the phone thinner. Really? Brilliant move, Motorola. So what do you do when your phone freezes? Take it in for repair? Major fail just like the Bionic that was 9 months late and outdated by the time it was released. The Xoom tablet was a joke, too. You can get a new HTC Design 4g from Sprint for $399 off contract. Go buy one and sell your GS2 on ebay. Maybe then you'll be happy and will stay off our forum.

GCMS

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Samsung copies everything it sees? Hardly. They make their own Exynos processors in the GS2 and invented the Super Amoled screens that every other manufacturer wants to buy from them. Now they have produced a hi res HD screen on the Galaxy Nexus. Samsung can't keep up with demand for the SAMOLED+ which is why the Photon and others had to settle for a crappy screen. The Razor doesn't have a removable battery so they could make the phone thinner. Really? Brilliant move, Motorola. So what do you do when your phone freezes? Take it in for repair? Major fail just like the Bionic that was 9 months late and outdated by the time it was released. The Xoom tablet was a joke, too. You can get a new HTC Design 4g from Sprint for $399 off contract. Go buy one and sell your GS2 on ebay. Maybe then you'll be happy and will stay off our forum.

Samsung has really stepped up their game with picture quality my samsung LED Tv picture is awesome!

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site

Do you know what happens when you walk into a room of enthusiasts and start bashing something they love? It doesn't turn out so well and we can't protect you.

oskar1995

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
Do you know what happens when you walk into a room of enthusiasts and start bashing something they love? It doesn't turn out so well and we can't protect you.

This may be my favorite thing I have ever read on these forums.

This phone is absolutely insane when it comes to benchmarks. I find the browsing is faster than it was with my Photon and light years better than my Evo.

In terms of what someone might claim is a "plasticky" phone, I can't say I feel that way. While the phone is plastic, the overall fit and finish is really clean, and very tight. Someone had commented at the lack of pocket lint with this phone, an observation I echoed.

I certainly never like to see someone not happy with their phone, I know I debated quite a bit, but I can say I made the right choice.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol