A little bit of info on Galaxy SIII stright from Sprint

SpaceDroid

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
And yet you're so convinced what you heard was right and trying to prove something that definitely doesn't exist. Everyone in this thread sees that. You're getting responses like mine from other, yet you keep arguing with me. Amazing how "information" about what will be a premium phone is getting completely ignored by everyone in the beginning of the thread while they all talk about the activation fee. They all realize its BS as easily as they realize the sky is blue. You're they only one convinced you may have gotten some secret nugget of info...from a CS rep, lmao

And yet you're so convinced what you heard was right and trying to prove something that definitely doesn't exist. Everyone in this thread sees that. You're getting responses like mine from other, yet you keep arguing with me. Amazing how "information" about what will be a premium phone is getting completely ignored by everyone in the beginning of the thread while they all talk about the activation fee. They all realize its BS as easily as they realize the sky is blue. You're they only one convinced you may have gotten some secret nugget of info...from a CS rep, lmao

I never stated what she said was right. I just heard it on the phone thats it. Keep playing the fool trying to make a plausible argument into an absolute. Your walls of text are moot. But by all means keep arguing with yourself. You may actually realize that I too am a bit skeptical at unsubstatiated evidence.

Last edited:

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
I never stated what she said was right. I just heard it on the phone thats it. Keep playing the fool trying to make a plausible argument into an absolute. Your walls of text are moot. But by all means keep arguing with yourself. You may actually realize that I too am a bit skeptical at unsubstatiated evidence.

I like how you keep saying walls of text, lol. They are not moot, and i am not arguing with myself since you keep responding to me. Skeptical is not the right thing to be. You should have just laughed when she told you that and been smart enough to ignore it for the BS it was like everyone else is taking it. I am not "playing the fool," you are being the fool to even consider this to have any validity.

There you go. New wall of text full of logic for you to ignore.

Last edited:

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Well she actually asked someone else about it. Dunno who exactly. It isnt anything that she actually knew about.

Oh, so she did ask the janitor, lol. I think we've all heard these rumors before. "My sister's boyfriend's cousin's fiance's college roommate works for Apple. The iPhone 17 1/2 is coming to Sprint exclusively with 6G tomorrow." LMAO

dtblair24

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
I am more surprised that the rep even knew the Galaxy S was a phone. Seems like the reps are getting smarter, lol.

Lol reminds me of when I was in the Sprint store a week or so ago, and I had to correct the girl working there when she suggested that the EVO3D was released a year ago. And had to correct her about some specs.

Reactions: crzycrkr

dtblair24

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Oh, so she did ask the janitor, lol. I think we've all heard these rumors before. "My sister's boyfriend's cousin's fiance's college roommate works for Apple. The iPhone 17 1/2 is coming to Sprint exclusively with 6G tomorrow." LMAO

hahaha I agree. except somehow, my girlfriend's mom's boyfriend knew for sure that the iphone was coming for Sprint. Now I don't know if it was just a lucky guess since most people figured it had to come by now. Or if it had to do with him having a business account with a ton of lines, and his contract ending a month ago. I figure the Sprint representative that handles their account probably said anything to make sure he would stay.

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
You seem the most excited over this "Galaxy SIII" lol. Your emotional attatchment is awesome!

Oh, I'm just doing g it to see how long you'll defend your BS. We all know its BS and yet you keep defending yourself. Did it make you feel good about yourself to be the first to out the big bad SGSIII? Now when its actually unveiled in 6 no the you can yell, "I called it first!" Lol, send your resume to BGR, they could use your investigative reporting.

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Crazycrkr was off his meds

Awe, how original. No, it belongs in the crapper because it was crap information that never should have been posted in the first place. A child would have known it was crap, yet you saw it fit to post and defend after many pointed out it is garbage. Maybe you're the one off the meds when you saw fit to post something that was so obviously ridiculous. Me one the other hand, nah, I just find your stupidity amusing.

SpaceDroid

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Oh, I'm just doing g it to see how long you'll defend your BS. We all know its BS and yet you keep defending yourself. Did it make you feel good about yourself to be the first to out the big bad SGSIII? Now when its actually unveiled in 6 no the you can yell, "I called it first!" Lol, send your resume to BGR, they could use your investigative reporting.
Lol...You need to tell the lady or the guy that told her this "BS" about the GSIII. Not me. You having trouble understanding the very first post? Maybbe your mommy can read it for you

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Youre the only one ranting here. Ive never stated I believed the lady.

Lol, okay, so you didn't believe her, and you still saw fit to post it as a rumor? That's even worse. If you laughed about it or something, that would be different, bit you presented it and defended it like it was some inside information. Even after multiple people said there was a mistake on your or her end and that there's no way there's anything in Sprints system about the GSIII, your response was still, "nope, she said GSIII. Loud n clear"(paraphrasing)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34