Home screen

iamkevint

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

I'm new to this forum as I just upgraded to an Epic Touch coming from a Palm Pre and I just wanted to know if you could constantly go from window to window on the home screen. Like for example if you're on the 7th window, if you can swype and go to the 1st window, or do you have to back backwards in order, 6-5-4-3-2, to get back to the first window. I know there's that little bar underneath the windows you can slide to go to the appropriate one you want, but just wanted to see if this was a viable option as well.

Thank you and I hope to learn much on this forum.

Slingbox

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

I'm new to this forum as I just upgraded to an Epic Touch coming from a Palm Pre and I just wanted to know if you could constantly go from window to window on the home screen. Like for example if you're on the 7th window, if you can swype and go to the 1st window, or do you have to back backwards in order, 6-5-4-3-2, to get back to the first window. I know there's that little bar underneath the windows you can slide to go to the appropriate one you want, but just wanted to see if this was a viable option as well.

There's a screen # indicator seen above bottom roll of icons. click on number and screen auto scrolls to it in a flash

Edit:
oops I didn't thoroughly read your post

No TW interface doesn't have loop scroll.

Murphy5111

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

The only options I know of are you can press the home button that will always take you back to the middle screen (which you can rearrange) or you can pinch the screen to see a small version of all your screens and pick the first one. And the slider bar which you mentioned. Maybe someone else has other ideas. Good luck.

titanoman

Banned
Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

If you use a launcher, like GolauncherEx you can set it on continuous loop (and use as many homescreens as you like).

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

iamkevint

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Ooh I'm going to have to try app out. Thanks everyone for the quick responses.

Oh and is tapatalk worth buying? I see a lot of people responding from Tapatalk on here.

If you use a launcher, like GolauncherEx you can set it on continuous loop (and use as many homescreens as you like).

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Ooh I'm going to have to try app out. Thanks everyone for the quick responses.

Oh and is tapatalk worth buying? I see a lot of people responding from Tapatalk on here.

Download Getjar. You can get tapatalk FREE!!

And the Thunder rolls!

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

...Like for example if you're on the 7th window, if you can swype and go to the 1st window, or do you have to back backwards in order, 6-5-4-3-2, to get back to the first window....

The Tmo version does this. Sadly (as has been stated) ours does not.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk