conference a call

bigan123

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
if i am on a call and i receive another caller, how can i join both callers in a confrence, on the iphone you have a button "conference" ond both callers are connected. Also when I do a three way call and want to hang up on the second call because a voicemail answered, I hang up on the first caller. How do I just hang up on the voicemail, call #2?

kylo1

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
I spent an hour on the phone with tech support the other day trying to figure this out. basically what I learned was that you can not merge two incoming calls. You can merge your current conversation and another outgoing call that you dial, but not the other way around. From what I hear the AT&T versions of the s2 can do this though.

p.Fresh

May 31, 2012
Visit site
I got my HTC Rezound 5 days ago and I love it! I noticed on Day 4 however that when on a conference call there is absolutely no option to end only one of the calls. The only option is to end both calls. I called Verizon and was told: that when making a conference (or 3-way whatever u wanna call it lol) call that; since I initiated the call when I hang up I would end the call and both parties would get disconnected. As I was talking to the rep I received a call on the other line. I answered it and quickly ended that call, only to realize that both calls were disconnected. The rep was nice enough to call me right back. She tried calling me from another line on a call-waiting call and walked thru the steps with me only to realize, like myself, there was no option to end one of the calls. She even asked a co-worker who had the Rezound as well. Today I spoke with Tech Support and I am still baffled. I had the G2 on T-Mobile before this and never had this problem. I had the options to either conference the calls, end one of the calls, or put one on hold while I talk to the other. Don't know if its the phone, Verizon, or HTC to blame but I am only 5 days in and will be replacing for maybe an iPhone... Really prefer Android though....

TheMacs

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
This is a well documented limitation of CDMA networks (Sprint/Vz). GSM networks (T-mob/ATT) have this advantage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38