Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Daylight Savings time?

Will our phones reset on their own?

Default Re: Daylight Savings time?

Yes network will do the work

The better question is will they turn back if you reside in Hawaii and Arizona ?
    I LOVE MY AT&T GALAXY NOTE II

It will be OK for those of us in Arizona and Hawaii. Just like your computer and the clock in your car. Nothing changes.

And the Thunder rolls!
    sent from either my Samsung Galaxy Note2 or my
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

I have lived in Arizona just about my entire life. Never had to worry about this.

And the Thunder rolls!
    sent from either my Samsung Galaxy Note2 or my
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

ROM
    Blazer ROM/Stock Kernel

My phone set itself back 2 hrs somehow. The native clock app showed the right time and location but the time in the notification bar was 2 hrs back. A restart solved it. This also happened on the wife's epic touch.

Hopefully that doesn't hrow everyone off too bad this morning

Global Posts
    29 Global Posts

same 2hr change here. Reset fixed it... Was real happy to not actually be awake at 5:45 on a weekend

Mine was also off two hours this morning. A reboot was necessary to get the right time.

Global Posts
    893 Global Posts

yep mine was off by 2 hours as well. Which saddens me since I thought I had more time to sleep
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Mine was off two hours aswell but its because it thinks I'm in the wrong timezone. I'm on central time and using the service provider info it thinks I'm on mountain time. WTF?

Mine was right on time
    I LOVE MY AT&T GALAXY NOTE II
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

I had to turn my phone off and that fixed it.

My phone set back the clock automatically. I was actually on time for work today!

I noticed that too in zip code 55127 (CST). I did a profile and PRL update which also fixed it (Epic 4G Touch). Didn't notice a time problem on my husband's Sanyo flipphone though.

Mine set back two hours as well. I just manually changed it.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Mine was set back 1 hour to the correct time automatically. No problem for me.
    Banned

Global Posts
    316 Global Posts

People still ask this question it has nothing to do with the phone its the network

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    1,431 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I set my clocks back last night ahead of 2 am, but noticed that at 1:06 (according to Navy Clock and my watch) the phone read 12:59. Rebooting didn't keep it from falling behind, but unchecking and then rechecking the Automatic (Use Network Time) box in Menu>Settings>Date and time area synced it up and it's been fine since.
    "The OnePlus One is such a big black slab of power that if you dropped it down in the middle of a pack of monkeys, they'd start using weapons." - Dirk Belligerent.
    Devices: 64GB OnePlus One, 32GB Nexus 5, 16GB Nexus 7 (2013), 16GB Nexus 4, ASUS Transformer TF101, Kindle Fire, HP TouchPad (CM7)

Mine synched on its own. It was fun watching it go from 1:59 to 1:00, haha

Sent from my EVO3D using Tapatalk

Mine was off for a bit today, It had it as the wrong time zone, I had to adjust it.