Any one else having issues with Tapjoy?

Thedonkeyshow808

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
So I tried to purchase coin for CK Zombies, so I can buy a gun. I received failed purchase messages both times. An hour later I got a bill for both purchases. So jumped on the game but the coins were nowhere to be found.

Ever since then the game is not playable, always crashes. And when I go through my gallery I have images and video downloaded to my phone. The images are of Tapjoys website,so I'm assuming they came from the same place.

When I go to Tapjoys website, there's a section about an instructional video when you make a purchase. All I got was failed purchase errors.
I've sent 2 emails,yet no responce.

Billing me for something I never got is terrible. But sending stuff to my phone with out me knowing and without permission. That's like a whole different ballgame.

I'm I the 1st user to experiance this? Especially with a game, I'm assuming is fairly popular.

boriqua2000

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
i have the same problem.what the hell is tapjoy? is this some kind of virus? they are installing jack in the box videos on my phone. i delete the file using astro file manager and as soon as i play any game the file installs itself on my phone again.ive done two factory resets but it just keeps coming back

boriqua2000

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
here's a number you should call. 415-766-6957.the guys name is Saad.i called him and he took care of everything.took 5 minutes.he works at tapjoy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX