1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Outlook Meeting Invitations Dates/Times

I'm considering purchasing this Touch Epic 4G (from the Evo 4G), but have one question I can't find the answer to: when receiving meeting invitations from an exchange server, do the times and date of the meeting invite appear? Currently, on my Evo, I can only "accept" or "decline" the meeting, but can't actually SEE the time of the meeting. It's frustrating.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by ibzjoe View Post
    I'm considering purchasing this Touch Epic 4G (from the Evo 4G), but have one question I can't find the answer to: when receiving meeting invitations from an exchange server, do the times and date of the meeting invite appear? Currently, on my Evo, I can only "accept" or "decline" the meeting, but can't actually SEE the time of the meeting. It's frustrating.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    I get them all the time and they come through just fine. The date time and location are in the heading and body of the message. I don't have any issues.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Outlook Meeting Invitations Dates/Times

Thanks for the reply. Good to know

Looks like I'm getting myself a Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch!

+1 on the times showing. This was a big thing for me as well.

I am facing the problem in Sony Xperia P as only sender details are shown in the header and not the meeting date and time.
    Can any one else faced the problem. My company uses Outlook.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Outlook Meeting Invitations Dates/Times-meeting-request.jpg  

Even the outlook Voting buttons also not visible in the mobile. When i get the mail with voting button i am unable to select Yes/No in the email.
    I think this Xperia P model is not worth for the user who needs to reply their emails (Outlook exchange).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Outlook Meeting Invitations Dates/Times-clip_image002_2.jpg  

To accept meeting from Outlook (A.K.A ICS files) you will need a third party application such
    ics 2 calendar
    which can be found in the Google Store

when send emails through HTC One x hand phone to the outlook, in the outlook the sent column is showing as None without any date and time. It is for the normal emails not the meeting type email. can someone help on this by posting the solution for this. will the "ics 2 calendar" App can resolve this ??