Which browser do you like to use most?

eric3316

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I think I haves used all the top browsers so far. I ended up using Boat Broswer Mini for a while and really liked it. I just recently switched to Maxthon and I am really liking that as well and is my browser of choice currently.

The one Browser I always keep on my phone though is Opera Mobile. That browser can sometimes correctly format a page that no other browser can. It is also the only browser that can download from certain sites without a problem like fileserve and other like it.

Reactions: hawaiijedi

Murphy5111

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
I really like dolphin hd but it didn't seem to play nice and would make my cpu usage go through the roof and my phone heat up to 108?. It really did a number on my battery.

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Opera mobile is the way to go. Faster and more fluid then any other browser I've tried.

Tapatalkin it from my IHO CM7.1'd, ICS Themed Optimus V

oskar1995

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
Figured I would chime in, mainly because I've got a slightly different thought. I actually prefer Dolphin Mini. I find its very fast, easy to use, and has a nice collection of options. The "speed dial" it opens to makes my browsing experience great. I've dabbled with Dolphin HD, and its certainly a great browser, but I found I didn't need a lot of the extra bells and whistles built in.

In my use, i was also a fan of Opera Mini but something about the overall layout didn't appeal to me. Certainly also a great browser option as well.

Any questions, let me know :)

Brainerd

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Dolphin HD. I like it because of the LastPass plugin. Gives me access to all of my Web passwords and is sync'ed with the one's on my computer. The plugin is a buck a month, but worth it for me.

fivegear

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I find that the stock browser does pretty much everything I need to do on a 4.5 inch screen. I still use my computer for most web browsing.