galaxy s2 e4gt voice commands setup four defalut voice apps lol

arcolino

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
ok there is like 4 yes 4 default voice apps that come with the phone. I would like to setup voice commands for driving example "drive home" "drive to mom" and it knows to go into my contacts find mom and use moms address. also would like to setup voice to txt and voice dial same example call mom, call dad stuff like that. and for the text new txt to mom I am running late stuff like that. thx for the guidance the 4 default apps are voice command with the blue icon, voice recorder with the black and green icon, voice search gray and white icon, voice talk green and white icon.

lol I think I got it the best one for what I want to do is voice talk, it seems to be a galaxy app, and a good one.

arcolino

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Re: galaxy s2 e4gt voice commands setup four defalut voice apps l

the voice talk is cool, but I notice the voice dial is good but when I do the nav why does it not look for the address in my contacts address info? example I can say call chef rob it will call chef rob but I say navigate to chef rob it looks all over the place, can I set it to default to address book first then if no find search other places?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37