Where is the Voice Recorder Folder?

RinatStern

May 6, 2012
Visit site
Look under /sdcard/Sounds. (in Galaxy S2)
Also you can check the location if you go to the voice recorder -- list of recordings -- long click on one of the recordings -- Details -- check the location.

pipseer

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Look under /sdcard/Sounds. (in Galaxy S2)
Also you can check the location if you go to the voice recorder -- list of recordings -- long click on one of the recordings -- Details -- check the location.

WOW, THANK YOU - I'VE BEEN LOOKING AND LOOKING FOR THIS. OMG! - I don't have an external SD card so I never thought to look at the folder named SDCard - what an idiot I've been!!!! God Bless you my CHILD!!

smrijack

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
the voice recorder files for the GALAXY S4 are located in the database/files/ folder (vlc will work fine for playing the clips)

VanBCguy

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Same question, so bumping this thread.

Got a new S7 Edge after my S3 got damaged. Had to pull all phone memory folders off the damaged phone due to smashed screen. Set up the S7 and can't find my voicenotes. I had 84(?) of them and I can't imagine they'd just disappear mysteriously, but I can't find them, even though my S7 is pretty empty of stuff (pre-bloat).

Any ideas?

leroydubya

Feb 12, 2017
Visit site
I feel you. I just used Smart Switch to back up my S6 data and restore it to an S7 but I cannot find my voice files either. Rightly or wrongly I pretty much reamed out the developer of the app over on Google Play because I was so pissed. All those recordings were on device storage, so I cannot understand why they wouldn't have transferred over to the S7 unless I'm not looking in the right place. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar