Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Best prices for the GSII

What are the best prices for the GSIIE4GT right now? Can anyone help?

Default Re: Best prices for the GSII

Letstalk.com for 70

Walmart has them for $79.99
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Those are new customer lines only. I'm going to up grade my Evo 4G.

So far $179 at Walmart and $199 at Best Buy is what I've found. Any other ideas? I've never used Amazon to buy phones, do they have good prices?

Sam's Club upgrade for $149.99, membership is required though.

Global Posts
    340 Global Posts

Do you mean best price with a new two year contract or best price without one?

I was in Target today and they were selling it for $99. The sign said the sale lasted 'til Jan 7.

check amazon wireless, they had the epic touch for $99 for 2 year upgrade. its free shipping, no tax. but you'll be charged an upgrade fee of $36 (which is the norm almost everywhere)

I just upgraded my wife's line at amazon wireless and price is $79.99 free shipping no tax!!! cant wait to see it in person

Global Posts
    43 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by androidpirate View Post
    check amazon wireless, they had the epic touch for $99 for 2 year upgrade. its free shipping, no tax. but you'll be charged an upgrade fee of $36 (which is the norm almost everywhere)
    I just bought one - upgrading my evo 4g also - for $79.99 on amazon wireless. I even called their customer service to make sure the price was accurate. Yesterday they had only new lines for $79.99 and upgrades for $149.99. So, not sure if it's a mistake or what, but I ordered it and it looks like it went through.

Amazon.
    Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic 4G Touch - Gingerbread 2.3.4
    CPU/Kernel: 800mHz - LoSTKernel underclocked for 30 hours of battery life
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

Thanks I'll give them a call.
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

I just ordered my brand new Galaxy SII Epic 4G Touch from Amazon Wireless for $79.99.

Pretty awesome when Best Buy would have been like $199 or so.

Now if I could just get Friday to come sooner all would be good.

I just got one for Christmas... RadioShack has a deal where if you turn in any old phone, you get $100 off your phone. I turned in my Motorola razr 2 that is like 4 years old and got the deal. $99 with upgrade contract

yes, amazon shows upgrades for 79.. Sweet
    Now. It forces you to choose a plan (in my case 1500 family) and equipment protection.
    If I choose the same plan and EP that I have, do they even touch that? Or do they just see that it is exactly what I have today, and thus not touch the plan at all?

thanks for the info

Global Posts
    20 Global Posts

Amazon does seem to have some of the best prices. I was having trouble on their website adding a new line to my existing plan with Sprint (was not receiving verification code via text message) and customer service didn't seem to be much help.

So I went to Best Buy to bite the bullett and pay the $199. Asked if they price-matched, they said yes, they pulled up Amazon's website on their pc, adjusted the price for me, and I was good to go - no grumbling or anything from the reps.

Nice way to go if you don't feel like waiting for the phone through the mail and they seem to be able to answer most questions that can arise from purchasing on Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by cjones View Post
    I just ordered my brand new Galaxy SII Epic 4G Touch from Amazon Wireless for $79.99.

Pretty awesome when Best Buy would have been like $199 or so.

Now if I could just get Friday to come sooner all would be good.
    Nice, got amazon to give me a "one time" price adjustment. Got the phone less than 3 weeks ago when it was $100.

Global Posts
    43 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nabril15 View Post
    yes, amazon shows upgrades for 79.. Sweet
    Now. It forces you to choose a plan (in my case 1500 family) and equipment protection.
    If I choose the same plan and EP that I have, do they even touch that? Or do they just see that it is exactly what I have today, and thus not touch the plan at all?

thanks for the info
    I had the same question so I called and asked. They said to just choose the plan you have and you'll be all set. They are merely giving you the option to change your plan if you want.
    Thanked by 2:

Walmart has it for 79.99 online now

Global Posts
    145 Global Posts

amazon wireless also has for $79.99, both new and upgrades. No sales tax, no shipping.

I got mine at amazon for $99.99 but that offer only lasted hours... for $79.99 JUMP

shoot. looks like walmart, amazon, and let's talk all have new lines for 79 but upgrades for 149 or more.

damn

Global Posts
    11,325 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Quote Originally Posted by amacnutt View Post
    I had the same question so I called and asked. They said to just choose the plan you have and you'll be all set. They are merely giving you the option to change your plan if you want.
    I questioned that as well and figured Ill just straigten it iut with Sprint if there are problems with the plan. I upgraded only after my Hero died and I was looking around at prices. Almost got the 3D but Amazon had a good deal on the Epic.

I bit at the $79.99 amazon deal the other day, was planning on holding on to my EVO until the nexus or gsiii hit sprint but couldn't pass up the deal. I'll sell my evo and profit.

ROM
    ACS_ICS_V5

Bought my on amazon 79.99 so glad I waited and didn't pay 150 or 199 it will be here tuesday can't wait and will sell my og epic to pay for it with profit
    Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Is Amazon still the best price for the GS2 with a contract extension? They have it listed for $150 currently.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast