Market Apps Not showing after Update.

yarnsrj

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Hey, just wondering if anyone has had their market apps not showing up as"installed"since the Upgrade? This seems to be an issue with apps on my external sd card. A reboot corrects everything temporarily. This is a hassle because I am unable to update my apps unless they are showing as installe.d

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, this happened to tapatalk for me. I emailed tapatalks creators and was greeted with sorry about your problem but it's googles problem now and to contact them. So I uninstalled the app and was greeted with only the free version to DL. I emailed google with my purchase receipt and was told sorry about your luck...but we are looking into it. Been two weeks now and I ain't heard squat.

And google wonders WHY people are squeemish to buy apps. When you have a problem like mine and you take all the correct steps to rectify the situation and pretty much told to suck an egg, makes you wonder why you spend your hard earned money....I know...it's only 2.99...but If I want to access my content again, I'll have to shell out another 2.99....so that makes 6 bucks now for a 2.99 app, or wait for Google to right this wrong....which could be another week or two. Unacceptable.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown