Wallpaper Issues- multiple galleries? PLEASE HELP

TouchWizard

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Hey all,
So I recently received the Epic 4G Touch as a Christmas gift. Its absolutely amazing, except for 1 thing. As you can see from the attached image, it has 2 "default" wallpaper galleries. The one entitled "wallpaper gallery" contains the default epic 4g touch wallpapers, and the one entitled "wallpapers" contains the wallpapers from by old phone. I restored the data from my old phone using my backup pro, and must've accidentally copied over the wallpapers. Is there any way to locate and delete these old wallpapers? Thanks!

tkemack

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Go to gallery, you will see a thumbnail of that wallpaper folder, long press and a green check mark will appear on the thumbnail. Click delete, done! This will delete that entire folder and contents

Sent from my Blazing ET4G

elyeh

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Your screen shot is exactly the way it should look. There are 5 folders default when you bring up wall papers. Now as far as deleating them I dont believe you can, as I never been able to deleate the wallpapers that come with the phone.

You could re set the phone to factory, and just be sure not to transfer your old wall papers.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci