1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Stock FF18

Default Wallpaper Issues- multiple galleries? PLEASE HELP

Hey all,
    So I recently received the Epic 4G Touch as a Christmas gift. Its absolutely amazing, except for 1 thing. As you can see from the attached image, it has 2 "default" wallpaper galleries. The one entitled "wallpaper gallery" contains the default epic 4g touch wallpapers, and the one entitled "wallpapers" contains the wallpapers from by old phone. I restored the data from my old phone using my backup pro, and must've accidentally copied over the wallpapers. Is there any way to locate and delete these old wallpapers? Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wallpaper Issues- multiple galleries? PLEASE HELP-20111226182204.png  

ROM
    Blazer ROM/Stock Kernel

Go to gallery, you will see a thumbnail of that wallpaper folder, long press and a green check mark will appear on the thumbnail. Click delete, done! This will delete that entire folder and contents

Sent from my Blazing ET4G
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

ROM
    Stock FF18

Default Re: Wallpaper Issues- multiple galleries? PLEASE HELP

I don't seem to see any groups besides "camera", "downloads", and "bluetooth". I think it might be in the system files somewhere.

Your screen shot is exactly the way it should look. There are 5 folders default when you bring up wall papers. Now as far as deleating them I dont believe you can, as I never been able to deleate the wallpapers that come with the phone.

You could re set the phone to factory, and just be sure not to transfer your old wall papers.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

ROM
    Stock FF18

Ok, good to know that's normal-just a bit word to have multiple folders.