1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Android4life

Default Widgets

So I am coming here to ask people for some cool widgets. My previous two android phones were HTC and had sense. What I am looking for specifically is a contacts widget similar to the Sense widget. But any cool widgets that you can recommend would be awesome. I am having trouble filling my home screens. So any programs/apps you can recommend that you use daily would be awesome. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Launcher Pro Plus has a suite of widgets that are very similar to the sense widgets in both functionality and appearance, but they only work with that particular launcher. Colorize also has widgets that look and work awfully like the sense widgets, but to get all of them, you must buy the app from a non-market site because I think the developer is from a country without access to the market. Go Launcher is another app has similar widgets, but they don't look quite like the sense widgets, but in my opinion they have much greater functionality.

In the end, I went with Launcher Pro Plus for the looks and recently switched to Go Launcher because it's more versatile overall and it had a great calendar app which was the most important to me. I would try the free version of each to see which one fits your needs three best.

Sent from my SPH-D710

Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    ROM
    Will be rooted

Try apw widgets in the market. I used the widgets and they have a sense like feel to them. For calender I used pure grid calender widget. I highly recommend both of these.