Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default EL-29 OTA...no Nexus or Microbes?

Ok, so I heard about the OTA coming up. But I also heard that it removes the Microbes and Nexus live wallpapers... is there any way I can save them? And no I won't root (warranty...), just a heads up. Thanks!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: EL-29 OTA...no Nexus or Microbes?

I would like to know this too.
    Awesome Possum

ROM
    AOSP JB/CM9

I'll post them up as soon as I'm done with classes, so when the update rolls out you will just have to download and reinstall.

Thanked by:
    Awesome Possum

ROM
    AOSP JB/CM9

Alright here is the Microbes. I am unsure which nexus live wallpaper you are talking about though. There is a live galaxy wallpaper. Plus there are several nexus live wallpapers on the market. Is there a name for it?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Thanked by 2:
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I can live without nexus. But anyway, thank you so much! My microbes will survive

Awesome Possum

ROM
    AOSP JB/CM9

Just a bump for those missing the microbes live wallpaper. It is in this post EL-29 OTA...no Nexus or Microbes?

Downloaded it, installed it, but I can't find it in live wallpaper.... Please help

Thanks for the microbes.apk.

LOL. How do I install it? I tried moving it to my card and running the apk but it fails. I am not rooted.

Thanks.

Global Posts
    121 Global Posts

Try downloading this app: xda-developers - View Single Post - Apk for the microbes live wallpaper I put it in Dropbox from my computer and ran the apk from my phone. It installed and works fine.

For the Nexus LWP, I use http://goo.gl/zWNxc . It has a free version and a paid version, but the free version should give you what you want plus some extra goodies.
    Thanked by 3:

That worked.
    Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by qfnol31 View Post
    Try downloading this app: xda-developers - View Single Post - Apk for the microbes live wallpaper I put it in Dropbox from my computer and ran the apk from my phone. It installed and works fine.

For the Nexus LWP, I use http://goo.gl/zWNxc . It has a free version and a paid version, but the free version should give you what you want plus some extra goodies.
    Where is the drop box? Do I put the whole zip file in it? Confused please explain thanks

I have the .apk file but if I put it in my downloades folder and try to install it wont install. I have checked the box that allows non market apps to be installed.

Any help?