well this sucks - scuffs on plastic!

precon22

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
The only thing ive come to hate about this phone is the scuffs it gets on the plastic. I'm super anal about how my phones look and it just makes it look tacky!

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Re: well this sucks!

there are some slick thin cases.....would solve that. Sprint has a rad purple/black one that I used.

evoldroid

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: well this sucks!

Bestskinsever.com complete body skin for about 10.00.This is what I have and I'm a mechanic and it works great for me

Last edited:

xtn

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Can't say I know what your talking about. No case, no skin, and no scuffs.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Unibrow

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
I'm the same way, grab a tpu case off Amazon. They fit great and hardly add any bulk. I have the black one and it's soft touch backing has a few scratches but it's not as bad as the phone itself getting scratched. I think I spend less than $10 on it and I've had it for a few months now. Really nice case thus far.

PanchoPlanet

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
I have a dedicated pocket for my Epic, just the phone, no rocks, no keys, no fishing lures, no curling irons, no nail clippers, no hardware, no tools, no lighters, no change, no cigarette rolling machines, no make-up, no guitar picks, no peanut butter cups, no gum and definitely no LINT!!!:p

precon22

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
so i decided to do something about the scratches took the phone in for screen blotches and vertical lines. sprint stores here in Spokane are idiots, they didn't want to exchange it, so i figured if im stuck with it for a while ill at least make it look pretty again. Some scratch x got rid of all my fine scratches and my phone looks brand new!. Very happy so anyone looking for scuff removal or fine scratch removal from the plastic scratch x works great

2ndaccord

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
After you buff the scratches out you should consider a clear skin for it. It would make the phone scratch proof and you could still go caseless. I've seen ones from skinomi and ghost armor for under 20 bucks.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad