Where does lock screen photo save too?? Hellppp?? Epic 4g touch

epicflorida

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
This is a strange request.. but I took a pic with my GS2 (sprint) Epic Touch....and I set it as my lock wallpaper...but my SD card got erased...and my lock screen wallpaper pic that I took is still there..I like the picture.. and want to email and save it so its not lost.. how can I do that? I cant seem to find where the pic is saved anywhere on the phone?

thanks

epicflorida

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: Where does lock screen photo save too?? Hellppp?? Epic 4g tou

I tried that , and it wasnt there.. the photo was deleted from the gallery.. but the photo is still on the lock screen...the photo has to be somewhere on this phone im guessing? i just cant find where its stored.

treotraveler

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site

I tried that , and it wasnt there.. the photo was deleted from the gallery.. but the photo is still on the lock screen...the photo has to be somewhere on this phone im guessing? i just cant find where its stored.

If your photo was saved to the card DCIM folder, by default, then your card was erased somehow, as you said in your post above, your photo is gone. If you saved the photo to your lock screen prior to your card being erased, the lock screen photo is saved to device cache.

You may be able to access device cache if you are rooted.......

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site

Yeah I'm pretty sure you'd need root in order to get it. It's part of your Android system now without the original image file.

Lara Simpson

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi EpicFlorida
Did you ever find the answer to this mystery? I have a photo on my lock screen that i think i accidentally deleted from my gallery and i am deperate to save it somehow.

Heather L

May 16, 2018
Visit site
Taking a screen shot worked when I had the same issue. I couldn't totally delete the time so I made it as small as possible then luckily I was able to crop the photo. Most phones are down volume and power, to take a screen shot. Older ones might be home button and power.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12